THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Need those Pendletons in a 10

When a searched some time ago, prices were a bit high. Guess I’ll go back again and check

In other news, these came in but returned them quickly. Looked like a dirt magnet waiting to happen
5F7E02B8-51AA-40AD-BD53-5AB27FA87100.jpeg

Outlets had nothing special for men but a **** ton of women’s AM1’s, 93’s & 98’s

Largest size was a 9 :smh:

Ended up giving my F&F to two separate families

The outlet Fnf is fos, they remove most of the current discounts in hopes that you will purchase with the 30% off. The whole jook is that you were able to stack current discounts with fnf.

When a searched some time ago, prices were a bit high. Guess I’ll go back again and check

In other news, these came in but returned them quickly. Looked like a dirt magnet waiting to happen

Outlets had nothing special for men but a **** ton of women’s AM1’s, 93’s & 98’s

Came out Damn good though. I would've done white mesh with the sail and added a good accent color...not to take anything away from what you've done at all.

20180611_203153.jpg

I'm keeping an eye out as well, and harder to find now than before. Jump on the first decent priced pair you see, there isn't many of them out there.

Last edited:
The outlet Fnf is fos, they remove most of the current discounts in hopes that you will purchase with the 30% off. The whole jook is that you were able to stack current discounts with fnf.

If this isn’t the truth.

I caught so many new price labels over originally discounted stuff, kills me with the price hike right before an F&F.

Same pair of AM1 SC’s I saw a few weeks back for 69.99 we’re priced @ 89.99. Lol

Saw some 95 & 97 essentials but passed on them.

I think I just saw this joker across the street from 21M with his Social Status bags. If traveling to NC is what it takes to cop a pair of these...nope, I'm good.

he travels everywhere tho, like he flew to Chicago to grab a FSR of JTH 3's. Went down to Virginia to Creme321 to grab the NERD NMD Homecoming. Not surprised he went to NC where SS did FCFS.

he travels everywhere tho, like he flew to Chicago to grab a FSR of JTH 3's. Went down to Virginia to Creme321 to grab the NERD NMD Homecoming. Not surprised he went to NC where SS did FCFS.
That's nuts. I would have been willing to devote seven or eight hours of my Saturday to getting a pair of these, but travel is a non-starter, particularly given that I would probably still strike out on my size, somehow.

yes, indeed they are the “what the” from 2016

i asked about them here last week and got some good info...immediately after, i scored a pair on ebay. lovin em...cant wait for fall lol

Good info, thanks. The search begins. eBay is a bust at the moment, but I'll keep an eye out.

If by chance you (or anyone else) happen to have a lead on a size 9, please let me know.

That's nuts. I would have been willing to devote seven or eight hours of my Saturday to getting a pair of these, but travel is a non-starter, particularly given that I would probably still strike out on my size, somehow.
I'm with you (though more like one to two hours haha), but from the comments it sounds like his full-time job is reselling sneakers. Not joking.

My boy was out at SS in charlotte and they claimed to change to a raffle after everyone had been lined up. SHADY AF

Most here resell, but want to get mad at a guy that does it better than them. I don't like what he's doing, but I've never bought a pair of shoes with the intent of reselling. If you've resold a Yeezy or Kaws you are just as guilty as having a trunk full of AM1s

Most here resell, but want to get mad at a guy that does it better than them. I don't like what he's doing, but I've never bought a pair of shoes with the intent of reselling. If you've resold a Yeezy or Kaws you are just as guilty as having a trunk full of AM1s

not saying I do this, but me buying 1 pair of shoes that I end up reselling is a different story than me pulling up to your city (when I'm few states away) and cutting you in front of a FCFS line and buying up ALL the stock.

My boy was out at SS in charlotte and they claimed to change to a raffle after everyone had been lined up. SHADY AF
Can't say it's shady without knowing the whole story. That happened before here when the line was a cluster****. Bunch of people skipped in line and the store didn't know who was supposed to be where so they just did a raffle. They started doing tickets overnight after that. But now the city won't let them have campers so they can't have a line before 9am. idk how that works. I haven't gone to once since that started. I assume it's a mad rush from car to line at 9am and the person willing to fight over it ends up first while the civil person ends up at the back.

Back
Top Bottom