THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Copped a second pair of those mints. Been really lucky with these as both times I checked out with no rush at all.

Damn. Was lucky to cop an 11.5 FB on FNL. Had trouble stacking a $20 coupon and WC. Only $10 coupon and WC worked. I can't complain about $30 off. But, did anyone have luck stacking a $20 coupon and WC?

Damn. Was lucky to cop an 11.5 FB on FNL. Had trouble stacking a $20 coupon and WC. Only $10 coupon and WC worked. I can't complain about $30 off. But, did anyone have luck stacking a $20 coupon and WC?
Won't work. Reward is deducted before the coupon. Total has to be over $100 for the $20 to work.

Gonna call them and get them to apply my $10 off.

Same goes for everyone else i think, but they could still cancel orders, need to wait for that tracking email from fnl before we are good with our pair
With FNL you basically cant count your chickens before they hatch. They are known for canceling orders.

I got 2 size 12's on top of the pair I got from overkill overseas so hopefully they get shipped so I can get the trifecta!!

Man I checked FNL 2 hours ago smh. I guess I'll take the L on not getting the mints lol. Im really doubtful it will restock again unless a canceled 10.5 magically appears 
mean.gif

copped a sz 10 because i ordered a 9.5 (my true size) from oneness and they were super snug....for 89 dollars im going to wear these to the ground!!

Last edited:
FNL will probably have more scattered Mints over the next few days, maybe tomorrow morning..

Also, NDC still hasn't taken the product off the Mint page, seems like usually they take pics and such down when they are completely sold out... so keep an eyeout for NDC restock of Mint FBs

Damn finish line got them too Smh..damn u Nike.. that's the last time I'll ever pull the trigger early..silly me

FNL will probably have more scattered Mints over the next few days, maybe tomorrow morning..

Also, NDC still hasn't taken the product off the Mint page, seems like usually they take pics and such down when they are completely sold out... so keep an eyeout for NDC restock of Mint FBs
link to ndc product page?

Back
Top Bottom