THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

i really just don't get the FB mint hype or liking for lack of a better word. im probably alone on that. personally there's just nothing to me that stands out about the shoe since the colorway has been recycled a mass amount of times by nike. :rolleyes

come on obsidian restock please!!!!!!!
nerd.gif
extrabutterny has obsidians on their website. i believe you have to call though. 

i really just don't get the FB mint hype or liking for lack of a better word. im probably alone on that. personally there's just nothing to me that stands out about the shoe since the colorway has been recycled a mass amount of times by nike.
eyes.gif
You're not the only one. I don't care for the Milans, either.

It will be pending until they ship most likely. They usually take 2-3 days to ship if its economy shipping.

Thanks, I forgot how they charge you officially when it ships out.

My experience with FNL is initial release day, if you get an order in and fairly early, you MOST likely will receive your shoes.

On restocks it's a different story as they seem to try to allocate a lot of pairs order on a restock through all their stores. These are the orders that are known to have a much higher cancellation rate.

Bottom line is never trust email with order confirmation and wait until you receive shipment confirmation before you think you're in the clear, ESPECIALLY from FNL.

Anybody order the APC x Maxims from apc online get any type of shipping or payment confirmation. All I received was the order acknowledgement that says I won't be charged til confirmed.

The Milan's are going to be rereleased when I was looking for them a nike rep told me they will 100% be released again

Does anyone knows if the Silver/Blue FB's are releasing domestically? I need these but would rather purchase from FNL or NDC isntead of having to pay to get them internationally.

The Milan's are going to be rereleased when I was looking for them a nike rep told me they will 100% be released again
UGH now I must be on the constant look out. I need those bad boys in my life, hopefully I wont be driving on my 36 hour drive to Cali when they randomly post them..

UGH now I must be on the constant look out. I need those bad boys in my life, hopefully I wont be driving on my 36 hour drive to Cali when they randomly post them..

Damn bro, definitely a long haul! Gonna be rollin out here in a Uhaul? lol

Thanks, I forgot how they charge you officially when it ships out.

My experience with FNL is initial release day, if you get an order in and fairly early, you MOST likely will receive your shoes.

On restocks it's a different story as they seem to try to allocate a lot of pairs order on a restock through all their stores. These are the orders that are known to have a much higher cancellation rate.

Bottom line is never trust email with order confirmation and wait until you receive shipment confirmation before you think you're in the clear, ESPECIALLY from FNL.
damn ain't that the truth.. no time to celebrate yet 
mean.gif

Anybody else have a freaking hold from FNL for these

FINL called me to do a conference call with my bank to verify the purchase yesterday afternoon.

After that was complete the rep said she was going to process the order.

Last edited:
I noticed some subtle changes on the fnl page... new 'view cart' button and when you track your order it has a little bit more detailed view of it

i talked to a nike rep a couple weeks ago. the sneaker is still being produced so there should more pairs available, BUT they could go to outlets or be restocked on NDC/select Niketowns. He did tell me the final production date is sometime in june. just gotta keep your eyes open.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom