THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I can't can't a break! missed out again
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I don't know how you haven't been able to get these.They have literally been everywhere lol.

I woke up early today for some reason and just happen to check my phone to see if these were on FNL at like 9 something.Saw a FSR and was like WTF,that cant be right.I added to cart and saw that it was real.Got up and put my order in quickly with the $20 coupon and ebates.

Order went through and got my confirmation instantly.

Still havent got my 2 from Drome and its been 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Any word on Eastbay or FootAction carrying the mints,   FNL not accepting Canadian credit cards or paypal is the worst.

FNL will probably have more scattered Mints over the next few days, maybe tomorrow morning..

Also, NDC still hasn't taken the product off the Mint page, seems like usually they take pics and such down when they are completely sold out... so keep an eyeout for NDC restock of Mint FBs
except thats not true. The Milans product page is still up and live on NDC and those sold out almost a month ago

Last edited:
I don't know how you haven't been able to get these.They have literally been everywhere lol.

I woke up early today for some reason and just happen to check my phone to see if these were on FNL at like 9 something.Saw a FSR and was like WTF,that cant be right.I added to cart and saw that it was real.Got up and put my order in quickly with the $20 coupon and ebates.

Order went through and got my confirmation instantly.

Still havent got my 2 from Drome and its been 2 weeks.
nice.. my drome order took about 2.5 weeks. just FYI, if your order is already in the US, im pretty sure you could put the royal mail tracking number into usps.com and it'll give you the status of the package

nice.. my drome order took about 2.5 weeks. just FYI, if your order is already in the US, im pretty sure you could put the royal mail tracking number into usps.com and it'll give you the status of the package
My first order only took 5 days.

Looks like they will be here Today.

Last edited:
Anyone have a pending debit charge for the Mints posted yesterday on FNL? But I also have a credit showing already for the same amount on my checking account? Wondering if I'm going to get cancelled.

Last edited:
Anyone have a pending debit charge for the Mints posted yesterday on FNL? But I also have a credit showing already for the same amount on my checking account? Wondering if I'm going to get cancelled.
It will be pending until they ship most likely. They usually take 2-3 days to ship if its economy shipping.

Last edited:
If you got an order confirmation # & email, you're good !

If you got an order confirmation # & email, you're good !
I would wait until you receive a tracking number to know your in the clear with FNL. I've had plenty of orders canceled after receiving order confirmation # and email. 

Back
Top Bottom