THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Any info on these?
Normally wouldnt even consider a hybrid but these are beauties, straight up
2155377-d88a04b24e492393db76ef468c27a0b6.jpg

Wow! My favorite air max 97. I would love to have those. Loses some without the green in the bubble though.

Bit the bullet on those blue mini swooshes from the fleabay coupon code. Can't wait for them to come in!

NJHitmen NJHitmen perhaps if you will buy on ebay one jewel pair :wink:
chaussure-air-max-1-sc-pour-1qTbMg97.jpg

chaussure-air-max-1-sc-pour-1qTbMg97b.jpg

jewel carolina blue
nike-air-max-1-jewel-blue-unc-1-1100x735.jpg

nike-air-max-1-jewel-blue-unc-2-1100x735.jpg

if size 9 and like OG anniversary obsidian go with women obsidian (= women 10,5), really nice pair!
chaussure-air-max-1-pour-bRsVDq.jpg

or go for the new premium platinium mini-swoosh pair, or grey perf :wink:
SAM_5280.JPG

you can't go wrong with these 8)

Made an eBay purchase just under the wire, after nearly a full day of scouring listings.

Just wanted to throw a quick shout-out to FrenchSneakerAdd FrenchSneakerAdd , whose post above gave me a LOT to think about over the past few weeks, and helps point me in the right direction. Some of the models listed there have been hard to find, and I have StockX bids up on those. But for the eBay promo ending now, I managed to find one pair of platinum mini-swooshes (I think it’s 875844-006) in my size under retail, and with the promo, it was a pretty decent deal. Not mind-blowing, but solid. I like the newer black & blue mini-swooshes too, but something about the platinum ones really works for me - I needed those first. I saw some pics in this thread that I really liked. I think they were from @dblplay1212 but, honestly, not totally certain (forgive me, it’s a monster thread). Regardless, those pics are what really sold me.

I’ve said this before, but I really do appreciate all the info/knowledge of everyone here.

One more pair of AM1s to add to my little collection.

Made an eBay purchase just under the wire, after nearly a full day of scouring listings.

Just wanted to throw a quick shout-out to FrenchSneakerAdd FrenchSneakerAdd , whose post above gave me a LOT to think about over the past few weeks, and helps point me in the right direction. Some of the models listed there have been hard to find, and I have StockX bids up on those. But for the eBay promo ending now, I managed to find one pair of platinum mini-swooshes (I think it’s 875844-006) in my size under retail, and with the promo, it was a pretty decent deal. Not mind-blowing, but solid. I like the newer black & blue mini-swooshes too, but something about the platinum ones really works for me - I needed those first. I saw some pics in this thread that I really liked. I think they were from @dblplay1212 but, honestly, not totally certain (forgive me, it’s a monster thread). Regardless, those pics are what really sold me.

I’ve said this before, but I really do appreciate all the info/knowledge of everyone here.

One more pair of AM1s to add to my little collection.

Good choice! if I can give you one advice, only buy the pairs that you really love/like, the pairs that poke you in the eye, do not get influenced by others or what others buy, take only what you like a lot, there is no place for average pairs :wink:

Back
Top Bottom