THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Might just have to pick up those grey platinum mini swooshes AM1, been eyeing it and Nike sent me a $20 off for bday month that could go toward it. But that blue/gold or yellow cw is sexy, too bad it’s not on ndc.

Moving on..... Does anyone have a list of new releases for the year? cmon i know someone here who knows someone, who knows someone.

To each their own. I happen to like them all.
I know, I know. Wrong thread, but I’m partial to Jordan 1s as well and love Virgil’s take.

7C559B08-08E2-4AAD-9F08-C34F3A806313.jpeg

I hope he takes on an Air Max 1 at some point. I love the Jordan 1s, but I felt his best take so far has actually been on the Air Max 90.
what about da Presto?

He would do magic with the AM1.

and still waiting for the Ronnie Fieg sample to leak from two years back

if we're all being honest, i too was hoping to hit on those OW presto's to fund an atmos elephant purchase. Really want those since the vote back in 2016

I'll agree Ronnie Fieg is more a marketing machine these days, but, if anything, I appreciate his colorways and packaging.

Virgil has a bachelors in Engineering, like me, and got a masters in architecture. This isn't someone who just woke up one day, browsed the internet, and decided to make t-shirts. Most of his products have the ethos of tech and functionality which tie into his educational background. Being someone with a similar educational background, I appreciate it and don't purchase for hypebeasty reasons alone.

Back
Top Bottom