THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

rios are nice but i guess because of the material they dont sit up like the other material/colorways

im rocking these ASAP

I had someone order the black & white pairs of the APC AM1 and apparently they were delivered today. Not sure when I'll get to see them, looking forward to the white pair as a summer sneaker, kinda wish the black pair had a white midsole but I'll give them a chance.

Oh, and I definitely agree that all of the OG colorways are better than the Mint FB. I have and love the Milan's though, no issues whatsoever with quality.

After seeing the FB mints in person, I still don't understand the hype. There's nothing special about it. 
Anyway, I picked up the obsidians yesterday. Very clean color way and easily one of the best releases this year.
Don't sleep on this release guys. I'm thinking about doubling up but the toe shape on the current Air max 1s has me thinking otherwise

Obsidians > FB Mint

Pardon the sh!++y phone pics

Nice, Even though the AM1 shape isn't the greatest lately, I'm still thinking of doubling up on the Obsidians.

Got lucky and got the AM1 Mints from this morning's FNL restock. They don't look great online but everyone has said they look better in person. I ordered two pairs, one my true size and one a half size down. Some of the Air Max 1's, depending on the material fit me too loose. Both pairs shipped. Super fast shipping from FNL considering I just purchased this morning.

Last edited:
Got lucky and got the AM1 Mints from this morning's FNL restock. They don't look great online but everyone has said they look better in person. I ordered two pairs, one my true size and one a half size down. Some of the Air Max 1's, depending on the material fit me too loose. Both pairs shipped. Super fast shipping from FNL considering I just purchased this morning.
These fit fairly tight

These fit fairly tight
Damn. I should have half sized up. I hope my true size isn't too tight. 
sick.gif

I had someone order the black & white pairs of the APC AM1 and apparently they were delivered today. Not sure when I'll get to see them, looking forward to the white pair as a summer sneaker, kinda wish the black pair had a white midsole but I'll give them a chance.

Oh, and I definitely agree that all of the OG colorways are better than the Mint FB. I have and love the Milan's though, no issues whatsoever with quality.

Apcs delivered already? How?
They haven't even sent me a confirmation yet
I'm gonna have to call them up tomorrow and make sure my order is still good

IMO Mints fit somewhat snug up front near the toebox but can be loose toward the heel area causing heel slip.

random question

what are your guys thought son these? anyone have a pair, if so hows the materials used on it

the crepe am1

it resembles those apcs 

Last edited:
pretty poor quality inspection on the mints imo

thats glue on the mint on the top one, not real noticeable on foot, but annoying as can be

Damn I paid with PayPal smart connect from the Wednesday release on fnl and it's still pending.... Ok guessing fnl sold my pair most likely and will be cancelled

^^^that suede and nubuck brush kit should wipe that right out
you think? I have it but I'll have to look for it, I sort of piked at it a little and it didnt look like it was just gonna come off, and I'd rather some barely noticeable glue than some messed up "leather"...theres a bit of smudging and other glue issues throughout the shoe. I like it better than I thought I did, but I think the upper could have used some pink highlights

one of my favourite air max 1

crepe soul is like walking on clouds. hard to ruin as well (until the crepe soul starts wasting away).

i've had mine for a few years now and they've only just started to look a bit worse for wear.
random question

what are your guys thought son these? anyone have a pair, if so hows the materials used on it

the crepe am1

it resembles those apcs 

100% correct

Definitely snug but loose near the heel area.
this is driving me mad! snug around the end of the foot but foot slipping everywhere. i've tried adjusting the laces but to no avail.

might stick a large shoe tree in there and see if i can widen them

Back
Top Bottom