THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I had someone order the black & white pairs of the APC AM1 and apparently they were delivered today. Not sure when I'll get to see them, looking forward to the white pair as a summer sneaker, kinda wish the black pair had a white midsole but I'll give them a chance.

Oh, and I definitely agree that all of the OG colorways are better than the Mint FB. I have and love the Milan's though, no issues whatsoever with quality.

Apcs delivered already? How?
They haven't even sent me a confirmation yet
I'm gonna have to call them up tomorrow and make sure my order is still good
I was real surprised to hear. I'd gotten a UPS tracking email on Wednesday but figured it was for something else. They shipped from NYC and I'm less than an hour away so it was quick.

I was real surprised to hear. I'd gotten a UPS tracking email on Wednesday but figured it was for something else. They shipped from NYC and I'm less than an hour away so it was quick.
Did you use express/expedited shipping or regular ground?

Oh yea I am about to have my once a month middle finger from Finishline.com. Just called about my Mints I ordered May 15th the first day they dropped and she says my order is stuck in the system at the warehouse which means they sold my pair 
tired.gif
. Just waiting on the your order is canceled email. 
roll.gif

dang this apc ordeal is kinda lame. ill give them until tomorrow to send me an email before i contact.  3 days should be enough time to notify someone if there is processed or not.

Oh yea I am about to have my once a month middle finger from Finishline.com. Just called about my Mints I ordered May 15th the first day they dropped and she says my order is stuck in the system at the warehouse which means they sold my pair 
tired.gif

roll.gif

I'm in the same boat.. Shouldn't have used pp cc :smh:

Got my APC's yesterday, quality is nice and they are pretty comfortable but I think im gonna sell them, not as crazy about them as I thought...much rather have last years Navy blue colorway. Waiting for my Air Max 1 FB from the Finish Line restock yesterday.

Got my APC's yesterday, quality is nice and they are pretty comfortable but I think im gonna sell them, not as crazy about them as I thought...much rather have last years Navy blue colorway. Waiting for my Air Max 1 FB from the Finish Line restock yesterday.
sick.gif
 so glad I passed...they almost look fake

tired.gif

roll.gif

I'm probably in the same situation. I even ordered before they were posted on kicksdeals and I didn't even use a coupon. :smh:

I'm probably in the same situation. I even ordered before they were posted on kicksdeals and I didn't even use a coupon.
mean.gif
I ordered a pair, called up to have it cancelled and they said ok no problem. Last night i got my shipment email so there goes that...

for those of you whose orders got canceled, did you checkout using paypal or a cc?

I didn't get it officially cancelled yet - the customer service rep says they still show up as active in the warehouse whatever that means, but I ordered with a CC.

Just got my apcs in. The white ones are so dope. They're more of a cream color. I wish the black ones didn't have a glossy midsole. Will post pics later when I get home

I ordered a pair, called up to have it cancelled and they said ok no problem. Last night i got my shipment email so there goes that...

This is probably how they oversell. They cancel the pair in the system so it shows in stock in the system, but in reality they actually ship them out. So they put up the cancelled pairs on the website, those orders get fulfilled and shipped first, while the older orders don't. Now the older orders will probably get cancelled. They will probably cancel the older orders before they receive the pairs that were accidentally shipped.

Just got apc cancellation email. Lame. Not mad though.. pics had me worried
yeah just got mine 
mean.gif
 I'm actually kind of annoyed - I ordered mine very quickly - there was almost a full size run available when I placed my order. You think there might be a restock or another place to cop them?

Back
Top Bottom