THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

random question

what are your guys thought son these? anyone have a pair, if so hows the materials used on it

the crepe am1

it resembles those apcs 
I loved my pair - literally wore them into the ground as one of my "everyday shoes." Definitely a high quality AM1.  The horse hair swoosh and crepe soul are really nice touches. Where did you find pairs of these?  Flight Club?

Last edited:
yeah just got mine 
mean.gif
 I'm actually kind of annoyed - I ordered mine very quickly - there was almost a full size run available when I placed my order. You think there might be a restock or another place to cop them?
yea thought i was quick to the trigger as well. kind of was expecting it when people started getting theirs and i hadnt gotten shipping confirmation. probably wont order from them anymore

Just got email from APC saying the item I ordered was back ordered. Saved me money as I just emailed them back and told them to cancel. :smokin

Haven't seen the obsidians or OG reds in person but how pre-yellowed are they? I'm not a fan of the vintage look so I've been hesitant to cop. If it's not noticeable or can mostly be removed then it's fair game.

Just passed by primier in San Mateo, couple people in line. Doubt they will have any left over of the FB's for phone orders.

its funny how these are GR,  but are being cleaned out everywhere.

The uk nike store has updated their images, so the essential listed the other day with crimson laces is actually this one.

copped

AM1 PRM scheduled to release October 2013 (holiday season).  They're bright no doubt.  I think the color blocking is interesting though.  I would expect to see the colors reversed most of the time.

Check your local clearance stores...just copped a pair of Nike Air Max 1 OG color EMs for $30ish (@ San Leandro Clearance).  That's w/the extra 20% off of 49.99.  I asked for other sizes but it was the only one.  It might have been a customer returned pair.  I'm a TTS 10.5 but the EM 10 fits perfectly still for me.

AM1 PRM scheduled to release October 2013 (holiday season).  They're bright no doubt.  I think the color blocking is interesting though.  I would expect to see the colors reversed most of the time.
The picture hides the lines of the shoe, looks like a highligher missing its cap.

I expect those options to be on NikeID sometime in the near future. Referring to the "half mudguard" look

is anyone still waiting for FNL shipment notice for the air max 1 fb mints? Mine still says processing...
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Just passed by primier in San Mateo, couple people in line. Doubt they will have any left over of the FB's for phone orders.

its funny how these are GR,  but are being cleaned out everywhere.

And I just got a sz. 13 because of you...Thank you sir!

Sizes left and phone orders accepted..

Premier Boutique
132 EAST 3RD AVE.
SAN MATEO, CA 94401
P:NEW PHONE NUMBER - 650-347-6544
F:NEW FAX NUMBER 650-347-6548
E:tongue:[email protected]

Haven't seen the obsidians or OG reds in person but how pre-yellowed are they? I'm not a fan of the vintage look so I've been hesitant to cop. If it's not noticeable or can mostly be removed then it's fair game.

Nothing like the AM90 vintage look. You're safe with the 1's.

americans are so fckin lucky, ive seen people here saying that their air maxes are like 50$.. the average price for air maxes in europe is 185$ and there are no coupons or discounts or whatever. sometimes they go 155$ but rarely less, no matter what pair. i payed 155$ for my olympic gym reds in my local footlocker and now i payed an absolutely ridiculous price for my fbs shipped from belgium to portugal.. oh well, i think its fair since i paid 99.99$ for both my leopards, the black ones and the grey ones. now im trying to get the milans for 230$ from ebay (which is the same i payed for the fbs 
mean.gif

)
Someone correct me if im wrong but isnt cost of living higher in europe? Hence you earn more to pay for what you need/want
So i dont see why you would complain it cost more for you to buy the same item... Same thing with canadians complaining how expensive shoes are over there... Yoy got freakin free health care for crying out load!

All canadian releases are usually $30 more than the usa msrp. For most this is strange since the us and cad dollar are often 1:1.

Price discrepancies are usually due to the import duties associated with these shoes and other custom policies.

All canadian releases are usually $30 more than the usa msrp. For most this is strange since the us and cad dollar are often 1:1.

Price discrepancies are usually due to the import duties associated with these shoes and other custom policies.

Back
Top Bottom