THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wonder why in the video at 1:42 one of the female designers mentioned how they “took the original shoe” to master the details of the new mold so does the “original shoe” mean the ‘03-‘05 or 87? I’m confused. Lol

Took 12 days from when I placed the order to receiving in hand, not bad at all. Most likely sending the grey pair back as I have 2 more loaded up in my cart waiting to pull the trigger on.

‪nike ID 2.jpg
‪nike ID 2-2.jpg
Stussy SB low inspired?

Thanks Aplus. I also picked up the Mangos as I could not pass up on $71.50 shipped. Since I've found this thread back in July thanks to the wonderful folks in this thread I was able to get the aqua's, desert sand, blue recall, and Mangos for about $285 shipped..

Probably said the same about the curry pack.

These seems to be selling a lot better than the Currys, but who knows.

The lowest I recall seeing was $100 on champs. I was happy getting them for $97.xx from EBay. Oh well.

Last edited:
A buddy scored these 88 Obsidians on eBay for the low. I can't believe the midsole is in such good shape. Amazing collection piece. Seller listed as Air Trainers bc they were in a replacement Air Trainer box. They had no clue what they had. Auction started at $40 and had 4 bids. :sick:

You'd be surprised I used to make a killing on Supreme because people would not know what they had... jesus this is a come up and the condition is :wow:

Used to be able to score deals like that on eBay all the time. Before everyone was a “sneaker head”.

I remember when you were able to get look sees and samples from ebay back in the day I had white obsidian Air Jordan XVs for like 200 which was amazing they only had a 9 or 9.5 though. Good days...

Like you said in the above post it was mostly people just not knowing what they had. My fav was like what happened above and sellers would mis label their items. You’d end up getting the win with only like 2 others bids or so.

Back
Top Bottom