THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Today
5FE89F3F-7060-436B-A49F-0778303D40FA.jpeg

Think the Pompidou hhave a chance at being one of the best this year. The materials look nice on them, unique details and outsole. Good shape. They will probably age well if the leather is decent.

Waiting...

Dear Nike, please remove the discount restriction from the black and blue mini swooshes so I can get my 12.5s since no one else stocks that size.

Seriously cracks me up they still have the restriction up when no sizes are sold out. I guess they must hand out discount codes like candy and hope people use them on socks or something.

I prob like Safari print more than the average person. Curious what your pick would be?
Man that's tough. I'd have to say Parra but I'm biased bc they are now sisters with my favorite shoe all time (cherrywoods). Honestly if you take all hype out, it's probably the grey/volt pair. Those or the grey perfs. The grey perfs are just such good quality and can be worn every single day.

Nike_Air_Max_1_-_MICA_Green-Volt-Clay_Green-Barely_Volt-AH8145-300_-Feature_LV-2108_1024x1024.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-1-Premium-Grey-Perf-875844-005.jpg

Man that's tough. I'd have to say Parra but I'm biased bc they are now sisters with my favorite shoe all time (cherrywoods). Honestly if you take all hype out, it's probably the grey/volt pair. Those or the grey perfs. The grey perfs are just such good quality and can be worn every single day.

Nike_Air_Max_1_-_MICA_Green-Volt-Clay_Green-Barely_Volt-AH8145-300_-Feature_LV-2108_1024x1024.jpg

Truth, the grey/volts are so nice. Besides the annis, my most worn GR.

Don’t forget the DSM Pack:nthat:

Too many great 1's came out this year man...
Parra's, Safari's, Animal 2.0's, Red OG Restock, Curry Retro, Mica Greens, Blue Mini Swoosh, Watermelon's, Grey Mini Swooshes, Bred Mini Swooshes, too many good pairs this year imo. My favorite pair comes down to the Parras or the Animal 2.0. I really like both pairs. It's a toss up. If I had to say a GR Pair it would be the Mica Greens or Blue Mini Swooshes though I'd lean a little more towards those Mica Greens. Like I said 2018 has been a very good year for the Air Max 1 and I'm sure Nike's got something else up their sleeve for the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom