THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Holy crap I forgot about the curry retro. Those are up there for me too. Can’t believe I forgot about them even tho I doubled up on them :lol::smh:

Too many great 1's came out this year man...
Parra's, Safari's, Animal 2.0's, Red OG Restock, Curry Retro, Mica Greens, Blue Mini Swoosh, Watermelon's, Grey Mini Swooshes, Bred Mini Swooshes, too many good pairs this year imo. My favorite pair comes down to the Parras or the Animal 2.0. I really like both pairs. It's a toss up. If I had to say a GR Pair it would be the Mica Greens or Blue Mini Swooshes though I'd lean a little more towards those Mica Greens. Like I said 2018 has been a very good year for the Air Max 1 and I'm sure Nike's got something else up their sleeve for the end of the year.
Ooooh I forgot Watermelons. Definitely up there for me.

Think the Pompidou hhave a chance at being one of the best this year. The materials look nice on them, unique details and outsole. Good shape. They will probably age well if the leather is decent.

Waiting...

Waiting on the Pompidous as well. Someone on Ebay has the white ones for sale and has really good feedback. I am just not sure how legit they are since no real info if they were released anywhere.

The "better" shape with the curved toe and plump Mudguard has made 2018 a great year for the AM1, IMO. I'm slowly selling off my dark aged AM1s...

I just came across these unreleased pinnacle samples on eBay

IMG_6606.jpg

Holy crap I forgot about the curry retro. Those are up there for me too. Can’t believe I forgot about them even tho I doubled up on them :lol::smh:
I had to double up to get a pair that didn’t look like someone “smuggled a Nokia in the toebox” as a poster here put it. Otherwise they are def up there for me.

Good year for am1. Only 2/3 through it and have some really solid candidates for not only best am1, but best shoe of the year.

Size safari in hand is dope, but might be a bit overhyped imo. Those grey volt grs are super solid, also the oil grey mango gr. If the grey jdi releases in the US, gotta consider those too...and the sws, if you consider it a 1 and not a 97.

we had some good releases this year:

blue mini swooshes
parras
animals
watermelons
mica greens

out of them i like parras most, unfortunately this is the only pair out of those 5 that i dont own -_-

Gray perf's are a great pair. I wore mine about every day for a few months there, have had them in the box tucked away for a while since though. I need to get another backup pair.

Got the green currys in from oneness today, very happy with them for the price. Oneness is one of those shops that gets things shipped super ******* quick, which is always appreciated. Ordered friday morning and got them today. :smokin

Obsidians have been my most worn pair for work, and Animals most worn pair for weekends / fun. Parras are my favorite to look at.

I have the Bred mini swoosh and Grey Perf in the mail, ETA Friday. The Bred mini swoosh are going to be on heavy rotation.

Back
Top Bottom