THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_7138.jpg

I’m watching size? like a hawk for more sizes to pop up on the Dawns... :nerd:

I think they’d look good with a blue lace swap.

I’m watching size? like a hawk for more sizes to pop up on the Dawns... :nerd:

I think they’d look good with a blue lace swap.

Not sure if it has been posted here yet, but I received my Dawns today and they also come with yellow laces that match the small swoosh. These look great in person.

IMG_0807.jpeg

edit: FYI - My first order still says processing and I was charged back on 5th. No cancellation.. Yet..

HAHAHA! DITTO

HMMMM.....I think because this particular ID option is a Pendleton option, it makes sense that the wool is incorporated in the shoe somehow. I am wondering if any of the other ID options have nubuck to create an all nubuck shoe.....
a few years ago, you could do a pendleton creation with no wool. the leather was pendleton brand as well (i believe)

either way, they should have made it so that you could have just a swoosh/mudguard/quarter panel be pendleton etc and keep it moving. to have no toe box nubuck selections was just silly. IMO

hummmm the grey JDI pair is really amazing in hand :nthat: ! (the air span 2 black bred SE made in vietnam too, so comfy! so light! really happy I paid only 120euro for both pairs... 66e + 53e with additional 30% :wink: , when I think i paid 150euro for my pair of curry pfffff ^^)

but fortunately I ordered two pairs of grey JDI (one pair is really "awful" :rolleyes lol)

pics coming soon :evil: (not mine)
43221106_10156660831667128_7953797785969491968_n.jpg

42411184_514272839046101_2917578134645637120_n.jpg

Screenshot_20181001-154334_Instagram.jpg

PS: like for the grey mini-swoosh i just made a little reshape for perfect look :smile: the mesh is really top!

for more pics https://www.sneakers-actus.fr/acheter-air-max-one-platinum-orange-at0043-001/165110.html

:smokin

Last edited:
Update for you - So, I emailed size? regarding my order and this is some of the response back that I received:

"Upon checking your order, I can see that the item is pending stock which means we're waiting to receive more stock in from the manufacturer."

From reading that, it makes me think that they will be receiving more stock, but a part of me do not want to hold my breath.
Yea that makes me think they are oos and I'll be getting canceled.

Update for you - So, I emailed size? regarding my order and this is some of the response back that I received:

"Upon checking your order, I can see that the item is pending stock which means we're waiting to receive more stock in from the manufacturer."

From reading that, it makes me think that they will be receiving more stock, but a part of me do not want to hold my breath.

That's dumb. I ordered mine the second they went live and they're still "processing". Yet, there's others that ordered theirs the next day and already got shipping notifications and/or already received them.

Back
Top Bottom