THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Well, I do not take back my like or my comment saying that I agree with you on that. LOL :lol:
Maybe because I love bright, vibrant colors, but other than the patterned print I am not really feeling it this time around. With that said, I will be ordering a pair with the print on most of the upper because that is the only option that I like (mainly for the different color yellows/browns).
I agree

maxresdefault.jpg

Found this pic off google courtesy of shozeum of the original crepes sole. buddhashark buddhashark Definitely a bit different this time around but it does seem to be crepe rubber, still - I've never seen any textured rubber like that that wasn't crepe. @nermindee I've never owned any crepe am1s but I've got some wallys and had some other crepe soled oxfords, and yes, those also use crepe rubber.

maxresdefault.jpg

Found this pic off google courtesy of shozeum of the original crepes sole. buddhashark buddhashark Definitely a bit different this time around but it does seem to be crepe rubber, still - I've never seen any textured rubber like that that wasn't crepe. @nermindee I've never owned any crepe am1s but I've got some wallys and had some other crepe soled oxfords, and yes, those also use crepe rubber.
Someone that knows more than me said the crepe material got patented and is now too expensive so they went with some stuff Nike made. No clue what it is. Looks like a gum sole with a flat bottom to me but idk for sure.

And like Nike would ever shy away from charging an extra $10-30 for different materials. They do that for stitching a different logo on the back of a shoe.

visiting london with friends from thursday on...entered with 4 people for the seans and the cap, fingers crossed ^^

Back
Top Bottom