THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

it was a bit weird, couldnt find them under new releases, even when i typed 'air max 1' in search bar they wouldn't show up, found a direct link on offspring's instagram eventually

it was a bit weird, couldnt find them under new releases, even when i typed 'air max 1' in search bar they wouldn't show up, found a direct link on offspring's instagram eventually

Yeah by the time I saw their link and typed it in my size said oos so didn’t bother

Woke up early and picked up the Obsidian cw from the new Crepe Sole release. I'm loving these! They used a nice short hair nubuck/suede on these, the tongue is super soft, almost like a towel. Very premium feel and nice vintage colour palette. Was surprised to see spare laces provided too and a new tag.
20181026_115912.jpg
20181026_115836.jpg
20181026_115538.jpg
20181026_115738.jpg

Woke up early and picked up the Obsidian cw from the new Crepe Sole release. I'm loving these! They used a nice short hair nubuck/suede on these, the tongue is super soft, almost like a towel. Very premium feel and nice vintage colour palette. Was surprised to see spare laces provided too and a new tag.
20181026_115912.jpg
20181026_115836.jpg
20181026_115538.jpg
20181026_115738.jpg

thx for sharing. Looking excellent! Hope they come with white laces...nice...
the tongue is dope

Denim pack. No biggies.
The tongue is numbered and the eyelets are different than the avg iD. I've never seen them and the style code only brings back that listing on Goat and then a bunch of pages on the womens Paris bespoke thing. I cant find a release article on them.

What you guys say would be a good/fair price to pay for a pair of Viotech's, either used or DS?

What you guys say would be a good/fair price to pay for a pair of Viotech's, either used or DS?
Honestly most worn pairs I've seen are $500+ without a fam discount. I haven't seen ds in a while. I got mine for an absolute steal about a year. @singledout actually found them for me and messaged me as he was boarding a plane for Greece. I had to message the guy and say I was buying them for @singledout haha. I passed them on to @troyaleksander for what I got them for bc he'd been hunting for them. idk why but they just never did it for me. I realize I'm the weird one bc everyone else loves them.

Honestly most worn pairs I've seen are $500+ without a fam discount. I haven't seen ds in a while. I got mine for an absolute steal about a year. @singledout actually found them for me and messaged me as he was boarding a plane for Greece. I had to message the guy and say I was buying them for @singledout haha. I passed them on to @troyaleksander for what I got them for bc he'd been hunting for them. idk why but they just never did it for me. I realize I'm the weird one bc everyone else loves them.

I have the opportunity to buy them DS but the price is making me think about it.

Definitely less than the last sale I saw on StockX for my size. Just have to put some more thought into it.

Back
Top Bottom