THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Honestly that's not bad at all.

650$ for a ds 13yr old sneaker is beyond fair

still gonna run you another few 100$ to make them wearable though so take the grand total into account as well

appreciate it fellas. and yes, that's why I'm back & forth with the price. These are definitely one of the AM1's I'm after, but to put more into when I could take that same amount and buy a pair of Atmos Elephants is making me think about it. Lets see. I've got some time to ponder.

appreciate it fellas. and yes, that's why I'm back & forth with the price. These are definitely one of the AM1's I'm after, but to put more into when I could take that same amount and buy a pair of Atmos Elephants is making me think about it. Lets see. I've got some time to ponder.
I wouldn't automatically assume you'll have to swap them. Mine were still very firm and I wore them several times over the last year. I have several from that time period that are still fine. I un-ds Currys and Urawas within the last year and both have held up fine. Of all the old pairs I have, only the Patriots crumbled and that was after a couple wears. So I'd definitely keep it in mind and know it's a real possibility but I wouldn't bank on having to do it.

X XXXXX I've been thinking about our exchange last week and I owe you an apology. At first thought the idea of buying a shoe to sit in a box is crazy to me but then I think about and I do it myself. I have several pairs I bought knowing I'd probably never wear them. I don't even want to count the pairs I bought and haven't gotten to wear yet. I hadn't really stopped to think about what I personally do and was calling it crazy without realizing I do it myself. Completely hypocritical. Anyways, not a huge deal, just wanted to say that. Good to have a new active person in here so sorry for coming off like a ****.

Just got these up and running last week. They're no viotech but like em a lot. Vnds but the og midsloles were powder after one wear and you knew they would be.
You never know till you have them in hand though it's true.
IMG_0840.jpg

45698d1471474620-vorshlag-fors-write-up-backpedaling-o.gif

how about everyone keep they trigger finger happy comments to theyselves. let heads do what they do, wear what they wear, how they wear it. and we dont need to get down with the back and forth.

on a side note. leave it to nike to make a sneaker 85% interesting and then F it up with some ugly *** dot print swoosh. im half tempted to copp those grey ripstops and cut that swoosh off or something..

Woke up early and picked up the Obsidian cw from the new Crepe Sole release. I'm loving these! They used a nice short hair nubuck/suede on these, the tongue is super soft, almost like a towel. Very premium feel and nice vintage colour palette. Was surprised to see spare laces provided too and a new tag.
20181026_115912.jpg
20181026_115836.jpg
20181026_115538.jpg
20181026_115738.jpg

Would love to see a lace swap with these

Woke up early and picked up the Obsidian cw from the new Crepe Sole release. I'm loving these! They used a nice short hair nubuck/suede on these, the tongue is super soft, almost like a towel. Very premium feel and nice vintage colour palette. Was surprised to see spare laces provided too and a new tag.
20181026_115912.jpg
20181026_115836.jpg
20181026_115538.jpg
20181026_115738.jpg
Can you please show us the provided extra laces and tag? Very curious since I copped the bacons…

I'm at work for a few hours, but once I'm home I'll take some pics with the cobalt laces too if nobody else has. Regarding the tag, I was referring to the label tag on the box. It's slightly different on these.

Back
Top Bottom