THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I keep telling myself I don't need to buy more shoes, but Nike keeps dropping fire Air Maxs!

Those Blue Creps are very tempting.

I have the opportunity to buy them DS but the price is making me think about it.

Definitely less than the last sale I saw on StockX for my size. Just have to put some more thought into it.
honestly, there's a strong chance they retro in the next year or two.

But $600 for DS is a decent price.
That's the going price for most worn pairs on the bay

Yeah, I get mustard from them too, but the brown and the pink prompts the "bacon" name I presume. I could be wrong though. I saw people calling them bacons when the pictures first surfaced, so that is the only reason I knew what people were referring to.

Thought I was going colour blind.
whoever started it ... I question their truly shaky grasp of logic lmfao.

20181026_135355.jpg

Nice colorway and a gum sole too

Red crushes are definitely slept on and can be easily improved with a simple custom of repainting the swoosh.

Attachments

• 20181026_205252.jpg
    20181026_205252.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 24
That’s just a link to the same shoe on Goat. Doesn’t really answer the question.
Yeah but im not wipin everyones backsides for them all day...Theres enough info provided to do a bit of homework youself.

Its good for you.

Just got these up and running last week. They're no viotech but like em a lot. Vnds but the og midsloles were powder after one wear and you knew they would be.
You never know till you have them in hand though it's true.
IMG_0840.jpg
grunges...fond memories of these...

I mean @AIRMAXDISCIPLE had never seen them and I'm pretty sure he sleeps in Tinker's basement. I didnt just come here and ask without looking for info on my own. The style code is on the box in the last pic but it brings back nothing but the Goat listing. I like the shoe but cant find anything about it. Could be fake for all I know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom