THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Glad I returned the hastas when I bought full price. Just grabbed another on this deal. Really want the blue premiums.

ARE you guys freaking kidding me I bought these damn obsidians for retail just this Monday at a niketown in Las Vegas and I live in Cali then now these go on sale..... Awww WTFLYINGF. Anyone know if I can return these at any niketown?

Maybe buy from FNL then return the unworn pair at Nike with original receipt.

glad i hesitated on the red/anthracite pair. just bought them for $59 shipped. those WC coupons came in really handy this month with all these AM1's

You could of also used the code saveme10 and saved another $10 off $50 ,bringing total to $49

Damn Idk if I should double up on these obsidians....
How soon do you think these am1s will sell out?

Winner circle rewards aren't coupons you can use the wc rewards and also coupon codes
I ordered two pair of hastas for $99 I used my wc rewards and a $20 off coupon + free shipping

Thanks for the heads up regarding FNL. Got the Obsidians a few weeks back with the NDC deal and had been waiting patiently for the Hastas to go on sale. I was checking FNL every other day. Since I'm subscribed to this thread, imagine my surprise when I got an alert on my phone, and I see the Hastas available in my size for only $65 after applying the EXTRA10 code. Other than the Jordan I Royal Blue/Black colorway, I am trying to limit my 2013 purchases to strictly AM1's.:smokin

Last edited:
You can't stack coupons.

True you can't stack coupons, but you can use a WC $20 off reward as well as a coupon as long as the remaining balance still meets the requirements of the coupon.

The WC reward is always taken off first before a coupon is applied.

So these are $69.98 - $20 WC Reward = $49.98

Another item would need to be added as the total is not $50 or more at this point.

Adding a Livestong band, laces, socks etc would solve this problem though.

Those Summit Whites look real nice. I think I'll stray more away from Jordans in 2013 as they make every release a hassle nowadays.

The colorway descriptions finishline used for the AM1's tripped me out for a moment.

Got me all confused, haha.

Good info on those coupons. Thinking of grabbing those Obsidians and may be able to get $20 off. Good deal.

Last edited:
So far I have bought the black blue and the deep royals all using the coupons given on this page and I am now contemplating whether or not I should get one pair or double up on the obsidians. :smh: :smh: :smh:

copped the red premiums for 49$
pimp.gif

now to see if they will last so i can cop more

my girl got me the obsidians online today for my b-day..im surprised these are still around but nonetheless thanks to those who posted the coupons..

copped the red premiums for 49$
pimp.gif

now to see if they will last so i can cop more
How did you get the red premiums for $49? I'm willing to pull the trigger at that price. Let a fellow AM 1 fan know! 
grin.gif

This has really been a great year for Air Max 1's. Nike releasing them in large quantities with most colorways eventually going on sale. I think I picked up over 6 AM 1 this year, all for under retail. 
smokin.gif

How did you get the red premiums for $49? I'm willing to pull the trigger at that price. Let a fellow AM 1 fan know! 
grin.gif

This has really been a great year for Air Max 1's. Nike releasing them in large quantities with most colorways eventually going on sale. I think I picked up over 6 AM 1 this year, all for under retail. 
smokin.gif
I think he used a WC reward for $20

^Thanks. I went ahead and copped 3 pairs before I saw your post. couldnt pass up on the deals. I almost copped all 3 for $100 per a couple of weeks ago, glad I waited it out for $240 total. Thats 6 pairs today (copped the roshe premiums, roshe all black, and air max 1 og red). feeding the beast today.

^Thanks. I went ahead and copped 3 pairs before I saw your post. couldnt pass up on the deals. I almost copped all 3 for $100 per a couple of weeks ago, glad I waited it out for $240 total. Thats 6 pairs today (copped the roshe premiums, roshe all black, and air max 1 og red). feeding the beast today.

:lol: Tis the season.

you sir are a manimal..
smokin.gif

Finish Line has some great deals on the AM 1 right now.

PRICE UPDATE - Marked down from $79.

http://www.finishline.com/store/shop/men/_/N-9/Ns-P_TopRated|1||P_RatingCount|1/Ntt-max+1

Premium
$89.98 - Gold
$79.98 - Blue
$79.98 - Red

Essential
$64.98 - Blue
$64.98 - Red
$69.98 - Obsidian
$69.98 - Hasta

Sizes 8-14 still available online. I wouldn't wait too long if you're hesitant on ordering.

Also for you guys with small feet, they have the Women's Grey/Red Liberty pair for $79.98

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...c-casual-shoes/_/A-20175?productId=prod703995

LASTLY......
What exactly does the "Essential" part of the name mean? I'm curious and NEED to know!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom