THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Picked up this pair from SoledOutJC out in New Jersey. IMO in incredible condition @ an incredible price. Cleared up the air bubbles with a hair dryer.

Amazing how the Hufs ended up on the hash wall for only $29.99! :lol:

IMG_20190201_214958_01_01.jpg

----

IMG_20190201_215054_01_01.jpg

Picked up this pair from SoledOutJC out in New Jersey. IMO in incredible condition @ an incredible price. Cleared up the air bubbles with a hair dryer.

Amazing how the Hufs ended up on the hash wall for only $29.99! :lol:

IMG_20190201_214958_01_01.jpg

----

IMG_20190201_215054_01_01.jpg
I remember seeing FSR at the outlets and me being an idiot passing on them for a pair of Dunks :angry::smh:

Will you play in them? Lemme know how they fit when you get em in, since I think Nike's synthetic uppers are too tight and if I size up, they become too long to play in, feel like clown shoes

Just got mine yesterday and they are very snug like all Nike golf shoes.. They def fit a little more snug than normal AM1. I think I am going to try a shoe stretcher on mine since I don't want to go a full size up.

Just got mine yesterday and they are very snug like all Nike golf shoes.. They def fit a little more snug than normal AM1. I think I am going to try a shoe stretcher on mine since I don't want to go a full size up.
Ugh damn that's what I was afraid of. Thanks for the info. Guess I'll wait for those aj11 ones coming out...

yes, i'll be playing in them. I'm picky on fit as well, but probably less so in golf shoes. I usually ride in carts and I feel like there is a good selection of thick, normal, and thin no-show socks out there. I have a few pair of Boosts that fit great if I'm going to walk a round.

I'm kind of regretting not getting the grey colorway, but I had to give the reds a chance. I'll report back when I get 'em

Back
Top Bottom