THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Seemed pretty obvious they were AM 1 inspired considering the color blocking and they are tinker 3s...
but regardless not liking them. Something about the red rand or whatever its called

Yeah it’s obvious to see the AM1 influence on the cw. Not feeling them because I think it looks bad so I don’t care much for them

A2A7AB8F-163A-4FC8-977F-E178E8C04545.jpeg
NikeiD x Pendleton AM1’s on feet today

Last edited:
Thanks

On a somewhat related note. These clearly have a Air Max 1 vibe but it wasn't until now that these could possibly be seen by Nike as the big Air Max month release.
air-jordan-3-tinker-CJ0939-100-white-university-red-neutral-grey-5.jpg
air-jordan-3-tinker-CJ0939-100-white-university-red-neutral-grey-2.jpg
air-jordan-3-tinker-CJ0939-100-white-university-red-neutral-grey-1.jpg
air-jordan-3-tinker-CJ0939-100-white-university-red-neutral-grey-3.jpg
air-jordan-3-tinker-CJ0939-100-white-university-red-neutral-grey-4.jpg
Funny u said that cuzz I thought the same exact thing.. literally was going to post saying these remind me of og reds. Thibk these gonna be my first Jordan’s since the O.G stealth XX 13 years ago

incontrastofsin incontrastofsin Nice pick ups! I'm kicking myself for passing on those Safaris, they're fire.

I already had a pair of Animals which I prefer, so I figured the Safaris were a bit redundant and unnecessary. Ugh. I was wrong.

So do the Men’s Nike Day AM1’s have a later release date? I managed to get a pair of FTL app but I want an extra pair.

Back
Top Bottom