THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Non nike made bespoke...not mine
Screenshot_20190303-223501_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20190303-223454_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20190303-223445_Instagram.jpg

Thanks - grabbed a pair of the US 10s!

I'm going to regret never buying either pair of these cords.

I can't believe you of all people didn't get either of them. Honestly shocked. Especially the obsidians - they're gorgeous. I actually had to go .5 down on both pairs, but I can fit into them OK. Just a little tight in the forefoot because of my bunyons lol.

Are the Have A Nice day air max 1s coming back out? I need an 8. Rumors are they are releasing on 3/15. Is this true?

Thanks - grabbed a pair of the US 10s!

I can't believe you of all people didn't get either of them. Honestly shocked. Especially the obsidians - they're gorgeous. I actually had to go .5 down on both pairs, but I can fit into them OK. Just a little tight in the forefoot because of my bunyons lol.
Idk the fake crepe annoyed me and I was really busy around when they released and their release was all scattered and every site seemed to drop a different day and I didnt have time to mess with it. Guess I need to take the time to find a us10.5 in each.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 you once called me a rich bastard, but you're out here using Cherrywoods as drinking shoes? Clearly we're on two different levels :rofl:
You rich rich haha. Man I work form home now so I rarely get to even put on shoes so when I do now I always go top shelf. We went to watch the fights the other night so I threw these on to flex on Hooters lol. Ended up in a rat hole strip club at 2am. :smh: Thankfully my Cherrys made it out without any significant damage.

You rich rich haha. Man I work form home now so I rarely get to even put on shoes so when I do now I always go top shelf. We went to watch the fights the other night so I threw these on to flex on Hooters lol. Ended up in a rat hole strip club at 2am. :smh: Thankfully my Cherrys made it out without any significant damage.

You wild rockin these in the strip club...bc these ***** ain’t got no manners

ALWAYS have beaters in the car

Back
Top Bottom