THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Haha, true. So far I haven't had any customs either from overseas *knocks on wood*. But some of em have shipped UPS or FedEx. Then again I'm only usually ordering one pair at a time and not several
When ordering from Size? and JD i always two pair minimum to get a tracking and faster shipping

Thought it was time to ***** out one of my non-AM1 babies... 
wink.gif

Please excuse me if it has been asked already, but is there any place still selling the OG Obsidian AM1s that dropped alongside the Laser Blue 90s and Ultramarine 180s? Any help would be appreciated :nerd:
anybody else? I know some of you have more info on these. Only one person responded to my question :rolleyes

tonights wear. am1 x og obsidians. 

I'm jealous |I

Please excuse me if it has been asked already, but is there any place still selling the OG Obsidian AM1s that dropped alongside the Laser Blue 90s and Ultramarine 180s? Any help would be appreciated :nerd:
anybody else? I know some of you have more info on these. Only one person responded to my question :rolleyes

tonights wear. am1 x og obsidians. 

I'm jealous |I
End Clothing still has somr Obsidians. 25% off is a go as well.

...someone posted tips on ironing out the toebox as to get it closer to the correct shape...
...so i said the heck with it & did the ironing thing...(a modified approach varying slightly from the tips)

but for how long the toebox will hold that shape, because it will go back to the factory shape after a while

toebox has held new shape for multiple wears now

original before toebox

after treatment toebox

anyway, i think it looks much better now

Last edited:
I haven't bought any shoes from UK sites before, are there any additional customs charges that you have to pay when they're delivered?

End Clothing still has somr Obsidians. 25% off is a go as well.
Somebody had already mentioned End Clothing, but unfortunately they do not have my size
What size are you?

Also, not surprised the upper of the black pair looks like that, anthough that much sunlight will make most materials look a bit lackluster.

If the Mowabbs are around in a few weeks I'll grab them.

picture from ebay....Glad I didn't cop....

sick.gif

Can't wait for my Mowabbs tho
yeah even in pics without sunlight the black pair looks eh. Glad i didnt grab them either 
Agreed. Wish I scooped the Mowabb C/W, but guess the Roshes will have to suffice. Love the ACG line and colorways from the 90s/early 00s.
Hey guys, do you think this was an ok price? Thanks for the help.
That's alright, but I've seen them go lower. If you really wanted them, more power to you. Did you BIN?

Agreed. Wish I scooped the Mowabb C/W, but guess the Roshes will have to suffice. Love the ACG line and colorways from the 90s/early 00s.

That's alright, but I've seen them go lower. If you really wanted them, more power to you. Did you BIN?

How much is lower?

Iron and starch or just an iron with wet cloth to do this?

no starch
spray toebox itself wet, spray doubled-over t-shirt wet, put t-shirt over toebox, apply iron at 45 degree angle at a few places to get the proper shape

i applied pressure with the iron maybe about 6 times to get the shape i wanted
be careful - if you pressed down the wrong way or for too long - you could create a messed up toebox

side view of shoe after ironing toebox...

Last edited:
no starch
spray toebox itself wet, spray doubled-over t-shirt wet, put t-shirt over toebox, apply iron at 45 degree angle at a few places to get the proper shape

i applied pressure with the iron maybe about 6 times to get the shape i wanted
be careful - if you pressed down the wrong way or for too long - you could create a messed up toebox

side view of shoe after ironing toebox...
your pics convinced me, i need to pick up the iron at my moms place and give it a try

Back
Top Bottom