THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

yeah only grabbed the tan ones, was even thinking the white toki mids but theres just too many other releases right now to grab these all. The black pair is just a little too loud and wont match much meh. 

My order is not showing up even though I made a payment through paypal. I tried making payment through cc but received an error. I want those tan joints.

Last edited:
yeah it's still showing FSR in both colors for me, let me add them to my cart and everything

Damn card keeps getting rejected.I called them 5 hrs ago and told them i would be buying overseas smh.

I think I got both tho.

Damn card keeps getting rejected.I called them 5 hrs ago and told them i would be buying overseas smh.

I think I got both tho.
I just tried calling them. Straight to voicemail. What a cluster****. I told the bank a while ago that I order a lot of stuff overseas (thanks SNS) so as not to set off some algorithm that shuts down my card. I know that I am not the problem on this one.

EDIT: Called the bank. Stupid fraud prevention activated again. All is well. Order placed. I hate you, Wells Fargo.

Last edited:
Yup,I called my CC and got it resolved but still.If this was limited I wouldve been screwed and out of luck.

Aint no telling how many I actually got.I hope 2 and not 3 when I tried via Paypal.

Great shoes tho.

Lol blacks selling out so much quicker than tans. Copped me UK11 in tans tho so I'm cool

Ps. Forgetting you have money in your PayPal and then remembering as you're checking out is always the best

Last edited:
Lol blacks selling out so much quicker than tans. Copped me UK11 in tans tho so I'm cool
Yeezy hype
sick.gif

Mowabb >

i bought the am1 fb's today on ebay so i don't need these.    just cancelled a sz 12 us (11uk) if anyone's looking for one it should refresh

After watching this video, the AM1 bannana shaped toe box is just getting worse.

AM1's in 2014:

aint fussed on them lights - either way, the tan for me is miles nicer and uk12 is the only size sold out

**** you size
roll.gif

Last edited:
mowabb's are definitely the best pair out of the pack.  copped both because of my ocd of not having the whole pack.  kicked myself when i didnt get the purple pair from their easter pack.  had it sent to my work, so hopefully they eat my customs fee  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom