THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Originally Posted by ebee wah

i guess point proven ... people trying to satisfy their "yeezy" needs

no i copped the mowabbs... there was no reason for me to get the blacks too since i just bought a similar colorway.  wouldnt it stand to reason that i would have copped them anyway if i had a yeezy fetish.  chill

Last edited:
no i copped the mowabbs... there was no reason for me to get the blacks too since i just bought a similar colorway.  wouldnt it stand to reason that i would have copped them anyway if i had a yeezy fetish.  chill
my apologies sir.. the adage about Assuming could definitely be applied to me right now
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
dave, how's the material in person?  is the suede just as good as the easter pack?  or more like the perf pack?

Ordered the mowabbs today...also noticed the purple ones from the easter pack still available, may have to grab those as well.

mowabb's are definitely the best pair out of the pack.  copped both because of my ocd of not having the whole pack.  kicked myself when i didnt get the purple pair from their easter pack.  had it sent to my work, so hopefully they eat my customs fee  
laugh.gif
This comes by ROYAL Mail so no customs!

mowabb's are definitely the best pair out of the pack.  copped both because of my ocd of not having the whole pack.  kicked myself when i didnt get the purple pair from their easter pack.  had it sent to my work, so hopefully they eat my customs fee  :lol:

Some how my mints got lost in Royal Mail... neither them nor USPS has any idea where they are. I'm in the process of trying to get an international inquiry started but Drome wants me to continue to wait. I'm not with that. :smh:

already scooped my size 9 blacks, but damn cant even let me go back and see what sizes are up now. wild
BLACKS are sold out! ... 'xcept for some girl sizes. 
roll.gif

How do you guys know there will be a RE-STOCK??! 

I'm glad I made it to this forum. Seeerious biz.

BLACKS are sold out! ... 'xcept for some girl sizes. 
roll.gif

How do you guys know there will be a RE-STOCK??! 

I'm glad I made it to this forum. Seeerious biz.
There is always a "restock" with Size... they have a lot of pairs sitting in stores...

Interesting, I never knew that. Is this a fact? Just curious.

Another thing I did notice though, when I got my black toe 1's shipped from Hanon, I was shipped via Royal mail, I never even went through USPS customs sort facility. Which also is nice since that saves a day or 2 for shipping :smokin

Last edited:
13k posts, 27 reps? WHATTTTT

Anyways, i think it means it's a simple basic colorway that is "essential" to anyone.

If that makes any sense.

basically, its a simple colorway that they feel is essential to have.

Just came in today from NDC :nthat:

Love this Sunset pack. Super late pass but these are my 1st pair of AM1's :lol:

I think I'll gradually pick up some more different colorways.

Kinda digging these Denim-Teal ones. Can anyone give insight on the odds of these going on sale eventually?

Anyways, i think it means it's a simple basic colorway that is "essential" to anyone.
If that makes any sense.
That and they use non-premium materials

Just came in today from NDC :nthat:

Love this Sunset pack. Super late pass but these are my 1st pair of AM1's :lol:

I think I'll gradually pick up some more different colorways.

Kinda digging these Denim-Teal ones. Can anyone give insight on the odds of these going on sale eventually?

Nice pickup man. Just keep an eye out on finishline and ndc for those to go on sale. Price will lower eventually so wait it out

If that makes any sense.

I'm not even sure what the reputation thing is to be honest. Prolly need to do more cool things lol.

So "Essential" is just BS? Just as I figured. Got it haha.

I know a few days ago somebody said he had a website where they had the am1 cheetah/leopard whatever you want to call them for the women. If anybody can point me in that direction pm please, looking for a sz 4-4.5 thanks in advance

If that makes any sense.

*Looks at join date*

Oh.

I know a few days ago somebody said he had a website where they had the am1 cheetah/leopard whatever you want to call them for the women. If anybody can point me in that direction pm please, looking for a sz 4-4.5 thanks in advance
http://www.footlocker.eu/gb/en/Shoes/Nike-Air-Max-1-52.aspx/5240524702#showCart

a restock from yesterday

this now probably the only place where they have the small sizes, but u need to be prepared to swallow the expensive EU retail

and u need a EU hook up, because EURO FL dont ship to the states

Interesting, I never knew that. Is this a fact? Just curious.

Another thing I did notice though, when I got my black toe 1's shipped from Hanon, I was shipped via Royal mail, I never even went through USPS customs sort facility. Which also is nice since that saves a day or 2 for shipping
smokin.gif
  Yes is a fact
smile.gif
, i have lot of experience in dealing with international sales. When buying from the UK if the use Royal Mail (Regular mail) and from Germany if the used Deutsche Post (Regular mail) you shouldn't have customs fees unless the package looks suspicious (they're gonna open it and called the sender) or high value (1000+) Only Private companies really goes hard after customs fees. USPS has to much on their plate to worry about a pair kicks from the UK haha

Yes is a fact
smile.gif
, i have lot of experience in dealing with international sales. When buying from the UK if the use Royal Mail (Regular mail) and from Germany if the used Deutsche Post (Regular mail) you shouldn't have customs fees unless the package looks suspicious (they're gonna open it and called the sender) or high value (1000+) Only Private companies really goes hard after customs fees. USPS has to much on their plate to worry about a pair kicks from the UK haha

Haha, true. So far I haven't had any customs either from overseas *knocks on wood*. But some of em have shipped UPS or FedEx. Then again I'm only usually ordering one pair at a time and not several

Back
Top Bottom