THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I love how certain people always tell people what they should and shouldn't be offended by. And if you voice your displeasure, you're whining.

You better give us our sneakers.

Nicest pair of am1 in a while cancelled due to one of the biggest reaches in a while. The same logic can apply to the current flag. This country is going nowhere fast

Yep, a lot of people who aren't concerned about anything until it affects them even if it offends people. A total lack of empathy for others.

Have you ever had a girl? Do you tell her she shouldn't be offended or upset? Suck it up buttercup, or apologize and try to correct your actions?

I agree completely. Alot of whining and "outrage".

Like whining about the reaction and not the action that caused the "outrage"?

And aren't you whining about not getting sneakers?

I see. Seems like perfectly sound logic to me. Especially from a business perspective.
Is it really? Cause it seems like theyre still getting backlash either way just without the sales lol. And correct me if I'm wrong but their stock didn't react too well to the initial kaep campaign if I recall.

And most people always knew that as the 13 colony flag but now nike pretty much legitimized white supremacists hijacking it.

I love how certain people always tell people what they should and shouldn't be offended by. And if you voice your displeasure, you're whining.

You better give us our sneakers.

Yep, a lot of people who aren't concerned about anything until it affects them even if it offends people. A total lack of empathy for others.

Have you ever had a girl? Do you tell her she shouldn't be offended or upset? Suck it up buttercup, or apologize and try to correct your actions?
Man I cant afford these sneakers (even at retail) or a girl at the moment lol. Luckily I'm handsome enough to get by.

I'm also not trying to tell anyone how to feel guess I'm just not cool with nike trying to do the same. If u prefer it that way by all means...

Is it really? Cause it seems like theyre still getting backlash either way just without the sales lol. And correct me if I'm wrong but their stock didn't react too well to the initial kaep campaign if I recall.

And most people always knew that as the 13 colony flag but now nike pretty much legitimized white supremacists hijacking it.
Nike sales were up 31% after the Kaep campaign.

Wore these tonight for a bit.
20190622_113454.jpg
Nice! One of my favorites from this year.

how's everybody doing in here? i haven't even lurked in here for a while. just bought my first house, so i'm trying to stay away from any temptation :lol: have a good holiday week yall :smokin

Back
Top Bottom