THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I think anything associated with that era and time should be only used to be pointed and laughed at in some museum in Alabama or Mississippi

Lmao ooooook

What do you think laid the foundation for our current freedoms?

I really wish they didn’t take history out of the current curriculum, because comments like yours are asinine.

Were there bad individuals and groups back then? For sure

Are there bad individuals and groups now? For sure

No one speaks upon the good but only the bad.

Only people crying are people like you with your comments.

Lol

Whitagram-Image.jpg

Lmao ooooook

slavery. without a free and endless supply of workers the founding fathers of this country simply would have not had the manpower to sustain the economy that laid the foundation for a country to be born.

people celebrate this country plenty. there's nothing wrong with celebrating and theres nothing wrong with admitting the many faults in America's past and present.

Lmao ooooook

I really wish they didn’t take history out of the current curriculum, because comments like yours are asinine.

Lol
LOL man what a reach. Who said forget history? Who said never speak of it again? Please place the direct quote.

“I’m not mad you’re mad!” lol I see you :pimp:

Like I said, things like this expose people. Never fails :pimp:

Lmao ooooook

Lol

People fighting back against their lack of freedom.

and it seems like you're doing a lot of crying.

I have big regrets on the dawns. Went to stock x thinking I would just pay a little extra and get them resale and was hit with a $500 buy it now. Fffff

Edit: now I see it’s down to $250. Tempting...

Geez this thread right now....

Anyways finally got my pair of Dawn's in. These shoes are gorgeous, I didn't even know they came with these extra yellow laces, I almost feel like swapping them in just to see how they will look.

I put the yellow in mine straight away for sure (but I enjoy a bit of colour in my sneaker choices)

Yup. That would be the greatest AM1 ID news everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
I could see it happening. The last really good options, in my opinion, were the denim/nubuck options from 2017. We are due for some dope options. And those denim options sold out rather quickly, so the demand is there.

Back
Top Bottom