THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

They need something to breath life into the id program, last few were really lacking in creativity. Even the Pendleton, which I love, left a lot to be desired. I would think the ordeal of having to actually sit down at your computer or phone, take the time to put them together, and wait for them to arrive, would hopefully deter a lot of resellers. Hopefully. Because if they released as such, it's an L for me.

Yea I agree with all of this. I would think it eliminates bots and resell values so in that regard it's fantastic. Also agree the current ID options are super stale. They have to be close to making a change whith ID options so the timing of the pics could indeed point to nike going in that direction, but for me personally I have a habit of making 20 different ID shoes and not being able to pull the trigger for different reasons. If you give me these animal prints as options wow. I could possibly spend hours making different shoes and not be able to decide which one or ones to actually order.

Yea I agree with all of this. I would think it eliminates bots and resell values so in that regard it's fantastic. Also agree the current ID options are super stale. They have to be close to making a change whith ID options so the timing of the pics could indeed point to nike going in that direction, but for me personally I have a habit of making 20 different ID shoes and not being able to pull the trigger for different reasons. If you give me these animal prints as options wow. I could possibly spend hours making different shoes and not be able to decide which one or ones to actually order.
If its anything like the Patta 90s, the options will be super limited. Like pick a print for the whole shoe and then the color of your swoosh/heel logo and that's it. I highly doubt you'll be able to use different prints on different parts of the shoe and make your own Animal from scratch.

If its anything like the Patta 90s, the options will be super limited. Like pick a print for the whole shoe and then the color of your swoosh/heel logo and that's it. I highly doubt you'll be able to use different prints on different parts of the shoe and make your own Animal from scratch.

Aaah gotcha. Ok that makes more sense, and is in line with that picture posted.

B8580FA5-F31F-4032-A156-FA3B0C1F06CE.jpeg
Happy 3rd of July!! And I’m in for all them animal prints. I

Does this mean, that the guys boycotting Nike and destroyed their Nikes, will have to boycott Nike again and destroy their new Nikes?
Lol exactly or they’ll have to cut up more 15 dollar shirts and post a picture to pretend they took a stand.

I went away from NT a few days ago because I didn't feel like dealing with all of the political bs. I come back today and I see it's still happening. Hopefully this thread can return to it's intended form soon. Until then, I'll leave again!

I went away from NT a few days ago because I didn't feel like dealing with all of the political bs. I come back today and I see it's still happening. Hopefully this thread can return to it's intended form soon. Until then, I'll leave again!
Less than 20 comments a year.

You’ve got nothing to say and you dont say it very often.

You’re no loss.

I've been so out the game idek when the USA v2 got dropped or pulled :lol:

If my fav manager who's a little country white women from Virginia wasn't raging about it the other day I would've been oblivious

It's a shame imma have to give her ****ty hours now :ohwell:

Less than 20 comments a year.

You’ve got nothing to say and you dont say it very often.

You’re no loss.
Thank you for this quality comment. It has brought next level content to the thread. With someone as inviting and friendly as you this thread should continue to thrive and grow. As a matter of fact, I think NT should utilize you as an ambassador for this thread! Again, thank you for blessing me and everyone else with such amazing content!

The past few days, I've seen a lot of great AM1 posts (good info & pics) sprinkled with the political/racial stuff. By staying away, you're missing out on those good posts.

I've come across the same sentiment a couple of times and I don't really get it. You can just skip the comments you don't want to read. No one's making you read them, you know? Who's forcing you to "deal" with the "political bs"?

The past few days, I've seen a lot of great AM1 posts (good info & pics) sprinkled with the political/racial stuff. By staying away, you're missing out on those good posts.

I've come across the same sentiment a couple of times and I don't really get it. You can just skip the comments you don't want to read. No one's making you read them, you know? Who's forcing you to "deal" with the "political bs"?
Point taken. When I get a notification about a new comment in the thread I like to check it out and learn something I didn't know or get info on the shoe that I'm interested in. I guess I could turn off notifications...I do however think people like me who are slowly getting more involved help the thread grow. The insults are immature and will inevitably drive people away.

Back
Top Bottom