THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wms 319986-610

nike-air-max-1-grand-purple-319986-610-3.jpg

nike-air-max-1-grand-purple-319986-610-2.jpg

nike-air-max-1-grand-purple-319986-610-1.jpg

nike-air-max-1-grand-purple-319986-610-4.jpg

nike-air-max-1-grand-purple-319986-610-5.jpg

Courage? :lol: They're a company that wants to avoid backlash. I think you mean more like "Nike was smart."

Same courage it took to stand support an African American athlete who was essentially blackballed from his profession as a result of a peaceful protest. Nike losses money either way. To have the power to show the world that it’s bigger than money takes courage. Feel how you want about it, I lose no sleep, just my opinion...

Some think they might be new ID options. I myself hope its just the 3 new pair. While maybe difficult to acquire all 3 for retail. I would rather buy those three then make 20 different ID options that I can never decide on which pairs to actually pull the trigger on.
They need something to breath life into the id program, last few were really lacking in creativity. Even the Pendleton, which I love, left a lot to be desired. I would think the ordeal of having to actually sit down at your computer or phone, take the time to put them together, and wait for them to arrive, would hopefully deter a lot of resellers. Hopefully. Because if they released as such, it's an L for me.

Nonetheless, even if it does end up being like the recent Heron Preston or Maharishi IDs (By You), it would be a short-lived micro-site within SNKRS, Nike+, or desktop though, right? Those didn’t last long at all. IIRC, Herons were only that day, can’t remember how long Patta and Maharishi lasted. Having time to mull over the options would still be a luxury in that scenario.

Not a complaint, but simply an observation that one would have to be somewhat on top of it, if you wanted to make one under those circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom