THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Geez this thread right now....

Anyways finally got my pair of Dawn's in. These shoes are gorgeous, I didn't even know they came with these extra yellow laces, I almost feel like swapping them in just to see how they will look.

20190703_095414.jpg
Love wearing mine with the yellow laces. Nice pick up.

Anyways finally got my pair of Dawn's in. These shoes are gorgeous, I didn't even know they came with these extra yellow laces, I almost feel like swapping them in just to see how they will look.

20190703_095414.jpg

Agreed, they're really nice. They stand out among the other AM1s I own thanks to the interesting combo of colors/textures/materials. I didn't really appreciate the materials (i.e. light blue satin, mesh, grainy black leather) until I had them in hand. And I'm always a sucker for a mini swoosh. I haven't gotten around to trying the yellow laces, but I think you've inspired me to give them a shot.

I could see it happening. The last really good options, in my opinion, were the denim/nubuck options from 2017. We are due for some dope options. And those denim options sold out rather quickly, so the demand is there.
The Japanese denim option was available for at least 2 months...

20190703_095414.jpg
I love those dawns. May sell my Susan’s and cope then. :smokin

Rumor has it that it’s an ID program?!?

Like Patta90/95 or Heron Preston 720s
ReAlly? Will mean it’s easier to buy. Ima literally just make the cow print as shown bc just from that one back shot those are one of the most fire air max 1 I’ve seen in a while. Then if I have a choice ima have it say “air cow 1” lol

Not even remotely what he’s said :lol:

You have a lack of comprehension skills

STILL waiting on that direct quote too.

You ok, little guy?

Upset?

Hungry?

Go eat a snickers.

While everyone is crying with hypocrisy in here, I’ve been relaxing and enjoying the commentary.

I’ll leave the arguing up to those who have selective outrage.

Keep fighting the good fight.

46866A52-C46D-4924-9663-9AA8F308C90B.jpeg

You ok, little guy?

Upset?

Hungry?

Go eat a snickers.

While everyone is crying with hypocrisy in here, I’ve been relaxing and enjoying the commentary.

I’ll leave the arguing up to those who have selective outrage.

Keep fighting the good fight.

46866A52-C46D-4924-9663-9AA8F308C90B.jpeg
Awww folded easy I see. Like I said, exposes people EVERY TIME :pimp:

For enjoying the commentary you sure did devote plenty of posts projecting your feelings about it all. Now that you’ve been called out you back down. Typical :pimp: didn’t even put your name on my post but you felt that racial tingle. We see you Papi, we hear ya :pimp:

Last edited:
Wow, you’ve both posted some really thoughtful and considerate commentary on the issue.

Now stop with the bs and get back to the regularly schedule thread.
Like it's so hard to scroll past it if you want to ignore it. Don’t like it then Shut up and let it pass. You can hit the ignore button too.

Back
Top Bottom