THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Does any one know if AM1 Londons released in 12.5? I'm worried that I might of bought a non existent shoe on stockx, cuz when looking at the sizes available on goat, they don't have 12.5, it goes straight to 13 from 12

Air Max 1 Pinnacle Sand came in from GOAT. A little more pink than I thought but I’m impressed with the quality!
5BCEE476-6915-456E-AE80-D6D176848489.jpeg

pinnacles have some of the beet feeling materials i ever had. i just wish they had more colors on the outsole.

For those who wondering about the size? refund a few pages back. I got mine early this morning.

They only refunded my cancelled app order, they charged me for the raffle entry and it went from pending to charging me with no refund yet lol. Sent the CS bozos an email

They only refunded my cancelled app order, they charged me for the raffle entry and it went from pending to charging me with no refund yet lol. Sent the CS bozos an email

Mine was for the raffle but I didn't notice whether it went from pending to charging.

Just checked shipping rates for returning my 2nd DNAs to Hanon. Prices from US to UK:
UPS $212 FedEx $120 USPS $66 :rofl:

I’ll be keeping them and probably selling for a bit of a loss.

Quick question for you guys. Would you pay $100 more for the OG release of the 2017 anniversary royals as opposed to the re release? Or are the differences minimal?

Back
Top Bottom