THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wore these for a quick adventure out of quarantine this morning
FullSizeRender 2.jpeg

Quick question for you guys. Would you pay $100 more for the OG release of the 2017 anniversary royals as opposed to the re release? Or are the differences minimal?
No. You can go buy another clean restock red pair with that $100. Or find two other clean AM1 GRs for $100 total. Or just not spend $100 for brighter colored eyelets and a .05mm difference in mudguard.

Just my opinion. Do what you want with your money, and don't worry too much about what we think.

Royals are asking $300+ for my size which is already pretty crazy, so to pay $400 for a pair with slightly better quality is 🤣

What was the difference from March to October?
obviously the dustbag, but the shoe itself felt like it was built better to me. slightly higher mudguard and better toebox shape. restock pairs also felt a little snugger and more prone to toe dents. I had a few pairs of red and royals meant as double ups but ended returning them all.

obviously the dustbag, but the shoe itself felt like it was built better to me. slightly higher mudguard and better toebox shape. restock pairs also felt a little snugger and more prone to toe dents. I had a few pairs of red and royals meant as double ups but ended returning them all.
Thanks for the reply. I only have the March pair and mine didn’t come with the dust bag. Bought them at SneakerCon last year.

when did you order? I purchased on 3/17 and its currently past the shipping deadline, so I don't know why stockx hasn't cancelled the transaction and refund me, or at least give me an update
I re-ordered on the 19th. I guess if they don’t ship by Monday, I’ll get a refund.

charge from SNS, no idea which pair, the app still says 'drawing'
Same here.. Looking like he wont ship my pair.

They better be trying to find you another pair. That business model makes no sense if buyers dont get the product at the price they were locked in for. As far as I'm concerned it's the site's loss. My Amsterdams have yet to ship and I'll be damned if they don't find me a pair at the price I was locked in at.

Yeah. I was able to get a pair of the re release deadstock for $240. Went with that even though the build of the OG release was slightly different.

Back
Top Bottom