THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 I'm a few hours ahead of you in UK ha. Running errands in London's today..
IMG_7482.JPG
Idk why I thought you were in the US

I'm still in reds. If I had to wear one pair daily for the rest of my life, it'd be reds.

20200427_084453.jpg

Who has a size 13 Amsterdam for me? I'm not paying $1300 for a pair that just got restocked (supposedly) 😥

They’re some raw apc’s. I had them tailored knee down. I’m a weight lifter so this is usually what I always have to do. Buy a good top block fitting pair, tailor knee down.
New Standards? Did you have APC tailor them for you?

They’re some raw apc’s. I had them tailored knee down. I’m a weight lifter so this is usually what I always have to do. Buy a good top block fitting pair, tailor knee down.
If you don’t kind me asking, As a weight lifter, why do you have to tailor them like that?

If you don’t kind me asking, As a weight lifter, why do you have to tailor them like that?
Not Op, but for me personally I like tapered jeans/ pants especially with sneakers. As someone who has bigger thighs, its hard to find pants that fit my thighs but that taper to the way I like. So I have to end up sending them to a tailor to taper them for me.

Pretty much what everyone else said.
If you lift weights you probably have a hard time finding slimmer jeans that aren’t too tight, or if you buy according to whatever you thigh can fit in, you end up with something baggy knee down. Weight lifter bodies just aren’t what Jean makers use for measurement guidelines.
So I buy according to a comfortable front/back rise (most crucial measurement imo) and Thigh. Then just trailer them knee down.

New Standards? Did you have APC tailor them for you?
46B97445-BF21-4C25-86D0-F555897352F6.jpeg
new standards yes. And no I had a local tailor do them. These jeans would be a favorite if the rise was taller. The jeans just barely go above my behind. Bend over and you’ve got a plumbers crack.
my favorite fit is 3sixteen classic taper and then get them tailored knee down like the rest of my jeans.

46B97445-BF21-4C25-86D0-F555897352F6.jpeg
new standards yes. And no I had a local tailor do them. These jeans would be a favorite if the rise was taller. The jeans just barely go above my behind. Bend over and you’ve got a plumbers crack.
my favorite fit is 3sixteen classic taper and then get them tailored knee down like the rest of my jeans.
I have a pair of NS that have been sitting in my closet for about 3 years now. I need to get them tailored. Hopefully shops start opening up soon.

Back
Top Bottom