THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

46B97445-BF21-4C25-86D0-F555897352F6.jpeg
new standards yes. And no I had a local tailor do them. These jeans would be a favorite if the rise was taller. The jeans just barely go above my behind. Bend over and you’ve got a plumbers crack.
my favorite fit is 3sixteen classic taper and then get them tailored knee down like the rest of my jeans.
I have a pair of Oni Secret Denim 902s that have a really nice taper, especially if you're a 34ish inseam plus the rise is pretty high so a lot more room for the boys. I had to get mine hemmed and tapered though. I hate being a shorter guy lol

Anyone buy from Foot-Balla? They make some pretty dope tees for AM1s and I was going to cop a couple.. I want to know how the tees run in size.. Im usually a XL in BBC, Sup, Nike & L in Stussy (can go L with Sup as well) for reference purposes

Anyone buy from Foot-Balla? They make some pretty dope tees for AM1s and I was going to cop a couple.. I want to know how the tees run in size.. Im usually a XL in BBC, Sup, Nike & L in Stussy (can go L with Sup as well) for reference purposes
I've only bought the Patta pack tees but those run super small. Like 2 sizes small. I can't even wear them.

new standards yes. And no I had a local tailor do them. These jeans would be a favorite if the rise was taller. The jeans just barely go above my behind. Bend over and you’ve got a plumbers crack.
my favorite fit is 3sixteen classic taper and then get them tailored knee down like the rest of my jeans.

I wore my New Standards two years straight before giving them their first wash.

Your most likely joking but its crazy what jeans in that condition resell for on the second hand market. Might be able to by another pair of London's with the profit! Lol
Not joking at all. I wash my jeans after 2-3 wears at most. I've never heard of someone wearing jeans for 2 years. Maybe I'm the weird one?

Not joking at all. I was my jeans after 2-3 wears at most. I've never heard of someone wearing jeans for 2 years. Maybe I'm the weird one?
There are ways to care for and sanitize denim/clothing without putting them in a washing machine. In fact there are countless channels on the internet dedicated to it. You've bought used shoes before, right? Same difference.

There are ways to care for and sanitize denim/clothing without putting them in a washing machine. In fact there are countless channels on the internet dedicated to it. You've bought used shoes before, right? Same difference.
Oh I'm not knocking it, had just never heard of it. Think I'm good with my normal but I appreciate the education.

Back
Top Bottom