THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Not joking at all. I wash my jeans after 2-3 wears at most. I've never heard of someone wearing jeans for 2 years. Maybe I'm the weird one?
For people that wear raw Japanese selvedge denim, not washing them for extended periods of time is common.

People throw them in the freezer to kill the bacteria. You're not weird. But just like we have a sneaker forum. They're are raw denim fanatics out there. They're expensive as hell too.

Cold soak with soap too
But that’s washing I guess

my 3ixteen were crazy low rise or something couldn’t get down with them. And the lack of stretch + bigger athletic thighs

103 Anniversary Reds
1F96A33B-112C-484E-BF9C-B66F01FCECCD.jpeg

I don't think I have the patience to get the fades I want within Raw Denim.

I keep looking at pairs and telling myself this is the pair I'll be getting fades on them, but I don't.

For people that wear raw Japanese selvedge denim, not washing them for extended periods of time is common.

People throw them in the freezer to kill the bacteria. You're not weird. But just like we have a sneaker forum. They're are raw denim fanatics out there. They're expensive as hell too.
That's wild to me. Ok freezing it gets rid of bacteria, but what about the dirt/dinge? Not even talking about spilling something on them, but like just sitting down in a chair or rubbing up on something while walking. Do they not eventually just look dirty af?

Not joking at all. I wash my jeans after 2-3 wears at most. I've never heard of someone wearing jeans for 2 years. Maybe I'm the weird one?

That's wild to me. Ok freezing it gets rid of bacteria, but what about the dirt/dinge? Not even talking about spilling something on them, but like just sitting down in a chair or rubbing up on something while walking. Do they not eventually just look dirty af?

Sneakers and raw denim (including the process) kinda go hand in hand. This has been huge over the past 10-15 years. Surprised this is the first time you're hearing about this. :nerd:

Dinge or bad odor comes from bacteria, so in theory that gets killed off in the freezer.

Something that gets on it that cant be wiped off just stays there. :lol:

The same way it would on your kicks.

Quality raw denim is durable AF though. You could make a bullet proof vest with a couple of layers of that **** :lol:

I don't think I have the patience to get the fades I want within Raw Denim.

I keep looking at pairs and telling myself this is the pair I'll be getting fades on them, but I don't.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Son, I bought a pair of John Elliott raw denim on a black Friday sale.

Joints must've been 350 or 400 dollars but I got em for 75 so I said why not.

I've worn them maybe like 4 times. They hurt my body lol. The material is too brolic for me.

Back
Top Bottom