THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

E5641226-2C37-46C4-B405-4607CF7A9525.jpeg

my son beat these to death...
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Speaking of these, I need an 8 in a bad way. I got 2/4/6/10/12 and right now she's in the 8 range and now she doesn't have reds. She tries to wear her 6's all the time but they are too small. I can't find an 8 anywhere though.

I learned my lesson not to give my kiddo nice shoe anymore. It's their nature they'll trash the shoes :lol:. What worse is they could skip the size. If you have been keeping all DS sizes, you better have them to wear it asap.

I learned my lesson not to give my kiddo nice shoe anymore. It's their nature they'll trash the shoes :lol:. What worse is they could skip the size. If you have been keeping all DS sizes, you better have them to wear it asap.
Hell I don’t have an issue with my kids destroying their shoes so long as they aren’t purposefully doing it. Kids are hard on everything, fact. That being said I buy all their shoes on sale because I know how they treat things and I have 3 sneaker heads ages 12, 10 and 8.

Little late as well!

These 103s have gotten some love, still some 100 and another 103 on ice

B4818C6D-EDBC-4ECF-8E8D-30774CDE4B6C.jpeg

man i slept so hard on these air max 1s...love the OG blue and reds
Hell I don’t have an issue with my kids destroying their shoes so long as they aren’t purposefully doing it. Kids are hard on everything, fact. That being said I buy all their shoes on sale because I know how they treat things and I have 3 sneaker heads ages 12, 10 and 8.

thats the perfect age to instill appreciation and ownership of one’s possessions. have a day out the week/month all yall together...grab some microfiber towels and shoe cleaner, have sportscenter in the background and clean some shoes...keep em fresh. they foot still growing tho but when i was in 7th grade i started doing this on my shoes and keeping them clean. instilling these habits young they take these things on for life.

Reactions: 907
Yea dude I made the dumb decision of buying a 21oz pair right before summer a few years ago. I had major swamp butt during those days.
Yeah, brought a pair to the Philippines earlier this year. It was so humid I was sweating bricks. It was annoying. I was on a little tour around a small island so I couldn’t change lol

Back
Top Bottom