THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Found these ds ones while cleaning storage
am1.JPG

Are the OGs HOA or the most recent Anniversaries?

Anyone here own a pair of the premium suede anthracites and can let me know how they run compared to the anniversary pairs?

Pulled the trigger on the Amsterdams to complete the city pack. Considering how much bigger sizes are going for more from size 10.5 and up I think I got a pretty ok deal on a US size 11 on eBay vs stockX or Goat. It was now or never with these. Tax still sucked though.

Pulled the trigger on the Amsterdams to complete the city pack. Considering how much bigger sizes are going for more from size 10.5 and up I think I got a pretty ok deal on a US size 11 on eBay vs stockX or Goat. It was now or never with these. Tax still sucked though.
If you don’t mind me asking, what did an 11 run you?

It’s a double edged sword man. If Travis tells the sheep to buy AM1’s we’ll have an even harder time copping. And to think I couldn’t even give away some of my old SBs even as recently as last year.
Nike seems to be putting out every model in a Travis collab. Fingers crossed they don’t do an AM1.

Edit: I meant don’t do an AM1. Jeez I type like my grandfather would.

Last edited:
1216679E-E75F-4BCA-AD85-2E1C7904CCC0.png

Lucid Green AM1s out of nowhere. Out of my size damn. Also the toe looks horrendous. Are the good times over for the shape of 1s?

Last edited:
1216679E-E75F-4BCA-AD85-2E1C7904CCC0.png

Lucid Green AM1s out of nowhere. Out of my size damn. Also the toe looks horrendous. Are the good times over for the shape of 1s?
That mudguard looks atrocious

Back
Top Bottom