THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Joined Dec 9, 2017
Made these a while back around the time someone else posted their IDs made. Definitely the better route to compensate for each pair. No way I’d be willing to pay those prices that they go for nowadays. I remember getting the red anniversaries randomly checking finishline at the time and got rid of them. Oh well.

Attachments

Joined Nov 5, 2003
Sages & Mystics are up on SNKRS-JP for Oct. 9th release. I guess Atmos was BSing... And I’ve learned that Denham Japan didn’t release AM90 when 95s were released since they are taking raffling entry from tomorrow...

Joined Nov 5, 2003
^ So, u think that Korean seller on eBay are getting them from Japan? Although I’m not 100% sure, I believe they were released in Korea too. Just my guess tho.

Joined Nov 28, 2019
So I changed the laces on my Daisys to white, but honestly I think I preferred the coloured laces. I have seen people using the yellow laces that (I think?) came with the Dawns, has anyone found yellow laces online that are a good match for the daisys?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now