THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Also got my pair today from SNS... wish I got both but pretty happy with these for $122 shipped.

41AD8475-7C99-4B78-9EB0-1CE5BB21B7B6.jpeg

Made these a while back around the time someone else posted their IDs made. Definitely the better route to compensate for each pair. No way I’d be willing to pay those prices that they go for nowadays. I remember getting the red anniversaries randomly checking finishline at the time and got rid of them. Oh well.

Attachments

• DD29EEA9-E1A1-40FB-AC4E-E089C321986C.jpeg
    DD29EEA9-E1A1-40FB-AC4E-E089C321986C.jpeg
    330.7 KB · Views: 797
Sages & Mystics are up on SNKRS-JP for Oct. 9th release. I guess Atmos was BSing... And I’ve learned that Denham Japan didn’t release AM90 when 95s were released since they are taking raffling entry from tomorrow...

^ So, u think that Korean seller on eBay are getting them from Japan? Although I’m not 100% sure, I believe they were released in Korea too. Just my guess tho.

So I changed the laces on my Daisys to white, but honestly I think I preferred the coloured laces. I have seen people using the yellow laces that (I think?) came with the Dawns, has anyone found yellow laces online that are a good match for the daisys?

Finally gave in and got the Magma's. I would have loved to get them for retail but I got a nice bonus recently so I figured why not. I hope we get more colorways (yellow and maroon would be nice) with this color blocking/style.

Mystics and Sage just arrived. Definitely worth scooping off the bay right now (assuming the worst with no US drop)

Initially I liked sage more, but once I got them in hand I would say mytics may beat them out by a hair.

Swoosh leather is superrr soft, and toebox is somewhat similar to atmos cement

thumbnail_IMG_8536.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_8537.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_8538.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_8539.jpg

Mystics and Sage just arrived. Definitely worth scooping off the bay right now (assuming the worst with no US drop)

Initially I liked sage more, but once I got them in hand I would say mytics may beat them out by a hair.

thumbnail_IMG_8536.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_8537.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_8538.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_8539.jpg

now I need mystics as well

They got it right 2-3 years ago and they went back to the garbage cliff toes :smh:
Honestly they are not bad at all. Just got a pair and was happy with toebox. Only slight cliff toe nothing like the pairs pre 2017 reshape. I’ve just got the iron out and gone over them and they look perfect now.
The quality of the shoe is good. The only thing I noticed is it feels quite high as though the insole is thicker. Which made it a bit tighter fitting around the top of the foot compared to anniversary pairs. But I’m breaking them in and they will be fine. Oh and the laces did seem a little shorter than usual

I’m very happy with them and at £100 with a discount you can’t go wrong

AEE4BF9F-B3AC-4268-846C-0125167CF77B.jpeg

Last edited:

thumbnail_IMG_8536.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_8537.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_8538.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_8539.jpg

Would you describe the color of the Mystics as more burgundy like it looks in many pictures, or more brown like it was noted in the shoe blogs?

Not sure I should pull the trigger on a local size 10 anniversary oranges for $185... already paid $200 locally for the evergreen pair a month ago or so.

Back
Top Bottom