THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

LV8 pack

62B791CD-552D-4A0B-A829-B963627DACB1.jpeg

:emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

Need those obsidians asap!

I'm sure it's been asked and answered but how does the leather toebox look after a handful of wears (say 10+)?

I want to like some of the leather cws but i don't have a ton of faith in how they'll look once worn.

word. '90s leather was obv different than the current stuff, but i understand your point. good to know and use as a reference point.

Lol... that's not an awesome question for me. At last check I have 519 pairs of AM1s, and I've worn maybe 10-15 of them. I'll never even try on the vast majority of my collection.
I know there are a couple of fellas here that have large collections and probably fit your response. Got 1 you can think of that you fully intended to wear and didn’t? Or is that all the unworn pairs?

I'm sure it's been asked and answered but how does the leather toebox look after a handful of wears (say 10+)?

I want to like some of the leather cws but i don't have a ton of faith in how they'll look once worn.
Pompidou by Day and Tokyo Maze have “leather” toe boxes. They wrinkle some but on feet they look fine. These have no shoe trees or tissue in them.
CC653A69-1413-47AC-8503-76F3CE259A82.jpeg

Pompidou by Day and Tokyo Maze have “leather” toe boxes. They wrinkle some but on feet they look fine. These have no shoe trees or tissue in them.
CC653A69-1413-47AC-8503-76F3CE259A82.jpeg
FYI, you're tying your laces wrong. Need to switch up which lace you go over the top to begin the know with. I used to do this all the time and my laces would come undone. Your knot should be horizontal instead of vertical. Passing this knowledge along that I got on NT when I posted a pic of my shoes.

FYI, you're tying your laces wrong. Need to switch up which lace you go over the top to begin the know with. I used to do this all the time and my laces would come undone. Your knot should be horizontal instead of vertical. Passing this knowledge along that I got on NT when I posted a pic of my shoes.
I still tie my laces like that as well if I’m in a rush but I remember reading on a thread here how you’re supposed to tie them correctly lol would’ve never known without NT

My wife has told me I tie them weird but it’s how I learned and my shoes stay tied so 🤷.

Finally got back to putting more shoes up. Need to get a few AM1 out of storage to fill some holes and taking a few old unwearable pairs off but this is where I am now. Now I get to take all of these boxes to storage and free up space in the room. Have another section for the AF1 and Jordans that I have so that'll help too. Actually got the idea for this wall from SUPER BLACK SUPER BLACK several years ago.

20210109_175014.jpg

Back
Top Bottom