THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

By the way dblplay1212 dblplay1212 I know you've asked before to see my 'collection list' - so here's a PDF with a list of my pairs. For anyone else, yes, I keep a pretty detailed list of the AM1s I own. Nerdy, I know - but there's also an insurance element to it. Feel free to check out this list out if you want to, but I ask you to please not share it or post it anywhere. Cheers.
Wow! And what is that value you have insured this collection against? Looks like the Nike Air Max 1 museum list or perhaps upcoming sneaker book?!

By the way dblplay1212 dblplay1212 I know you've asked before to see my 'collection list' - so here's a PDF with a list of my pairs. For anyone else, yes, I keep a pretty detailed list of the AM1s I own. Nerdy, I know - but there's also an insurance element to it. Feel free to check out this list out if you want to, but I ask you to please not share it or post it anywhere. Cheers.

i see you have 3 pairs of the flamingos.... if you would consider ever getting rid of a pair, im a 10.5 as well lol!!!

Decided to dust off my 2019 bespokes for my bday today and let them breathe a little since it didn’t snow today.

Still my favorite pair out of my collection.
DEA40C25-F828-4D07-BC74-0A03DD0956B2.jpeg

9A0C37B7-1D3F-418B-8B7E-02CA2DD4E037.jpeg

Decided to dust off my 2019 bespokes for my bday today and let them breathe a little since it didn’t snow today.

Still my favorite pair out of my collection.
DEA40C25-F828-4D07-BC74-0A03DD0956B2.jpeg

9A0C37B7-1D3F-418B-8B7E-02CA2DD4E037.jpeg
Happy B-Day, bro - hope you have a great day. Those shoes are still looking dope (of course). Please be careful if you're wearing them outside in that crazy midwestern weather.

There's no need (really) to inquire with me about any pair I have that you might like to buy. I've never sold a pair of sneakers, and I don't have anything for sale.
Just impressed with the collection and the organization of the spreadsheet. Will most likely take a page form you and do the same in case there is ever a fire, break-in, etc.

I understand collecting something you love, I do it myself. I’m curious about owning more than 1 of a pair if it’s just for collecting not rock and stock purposes. No question mark but there’s a question in there. If you don’t want to answer, no worries.

I understand collecting something you love, I do it myself. I’m curious about owning more than 1 of a pair if it’s just for collecting not rock and stock purposes. No question mark but there’s a question in there. If you don’t want to answer, no worries.
Why buy/own multiples of pairs I don't even wear? There's no reasonable explanation for that - purely greed... and addiction. Sadly.

Why buy/own multiples of pairs I don't even wear? There's no reasonable explanation for that - purely greed... and addiction. Sadly.
Appreciate the reply and respect the honesty. One aspect of collecting I used to do and dislike is being a completist. Buying the last one of set to have it all even though I don’t like that last one. Fortunately I can’t/won’t do with shoes.

Reactions: 907
Happy B-Day, bro - hope you have a great day. Those shoes are still looking dope (of course). Please be careful if you're wearing them outside in that crazy midwestern weather.

Thanks bro! Luckily it was a beautiful Midwest Sunday today, little bit of sun and all our snow had recently melted so they made it out and about for several hours...then I couldn’t take them off right away as I never get to admire them much haha.

Appreciate the reply and respect the honesty. One aspect of collecting I used to do and dislike is being a completist. Buying the last one of set to have it all even though I don’t like that last one. Fortunately I can’t/won’t do with shoes.
Oh man I wish I could do that. I have a lot of pairs I'm not a fan of bc they are part of a lack. Patta Lucky Green comes to mind.

Oh man I wish I could do that. I have a lot of pairs I'm not a fan of bc they are part of a lack. Patta Lucky Green comes to mind.
Personal “rules” I guess. As I started to buy more I told my wife I’d wear every pair I get. She didn’t ask it was just preemptive guilt 😂. Plus collecting sneakers isn’t like collecting vinyl, baseball caps or action figures, it’s a bit more of a financial commitment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom