1610995913994.jpeg

1610995940793.jpeg

1610995961520.jpeg

1610995994411.jpeg

1610996009546.jpeg

1610996024936.jpeg

AM1 Court Challenge custom bespokes
Wow! Those are crazy.

Just got Martian reds in. Gotta say I’m impressed with the leather in person. Feels really nice. The red is dope too.

Anyone in here ever do an Air Icarus/Air Max 1 hybrid? Just looking for some advice on donor sole sizing. Maybe illustrayt illustrayt ? I know I’ve seen you post a bunch of hybrids.

Not sure to be honest. Take images of them sole to sole and send them to the person doing the project for a better assessment.

Speaking of Hybrids... Blue Safari 87 X AM1 (by GOVRN) for work today

3AD3CF3D-84C4-4AC2-9A5B-77D1D750029E.jpeg

Is your neon from MKNeon?

Nah honestly I got it from some dodgy looking site that I thought was legit, it was on sale and I had a gift card so thought why not. Took ages and I honestly though id lost my money, but ended up turning up 6 months later. Quality isn't great and I needed to replace the power supply, but it looks good from far away :emoji_laughing: To be honest ive seen pics of the MKNeon one and it looks the same quality, they probably all come from the same place.

Nah honestly I got it from some dodgy looking site that I thought was legit, it was on sale and I had a gift card so thought why not. Took ages and I honestly though id lost my money, but ended up turning up 6 months later. Quality isn't great and I needed to replace the power supply, but it looks good from far away :emoji_laughing: To be honest ive seen pics of the MKNeon one and it looks the same quality, they probably all come from the same place.
MKNeon is pricey but if I remember correctly he is a French gent that lives in China and makes them all by hand. Mine came with a dimmer which is great as well as a cool metallic embossed thank you card, sticker sheets and he warranties them for 2 years. The card and stickers are just a plus for the graphic designer in me. A friend has a significantly cheaper one from etsy but the neon is on a square piece of plexiglass. MK’s are cut to the shape of the shoe. Either way I love all the different pieces of neon sneaker art.

875C064F-0354-46D5-AD46-6413D2E4738C.jpeg
AF201A04-9A80-4F0D-B16F-FEAA9F267806.jpeg
3A48ADC6-7207-4266-9F8A-A92EE09DF40E.jpeg

Ahhh nice, nah that looks different from the one I saw. Looks better than mine. Mine is cut to the shape of the shoe too and came with a dimmer, the only reason I say mine looks kinda cheap is the glue has some excess and the cord was dodgy, and some of the lines arent overly straight haha. I fixed the cord, and could probably clean up the glue, but im not that fussed :smile: Ignore my dodgy hanging job, in the middle of painting the room.
IMG_0489.jpg

Ahhh nice, nah that looks different from the one I saw. Looks better than mine. Mine is cut to the shape of the shoe too and came with a dimmer, the only reason I say mine looks kinda cheap is the glue has some excess and the cord was dodgy, and some of the lines arent overly straight haha. I fixed the cord, and could probably clean up the glue, but im not that fussed :smile: Ignore my dodgy hanging job, in the middle of painting the room.
IMG_0489.jpg
Nah it looks good. I see what you mean about the lace lines being a little uneven but the sign overall is good. You have a line or two that mine doesn’t as well and the plexi cut to the shape makes it better than the others I’ve seen. 👍 Dodgy cord doesn’t spark when you plug it in right? 😂

Reactions: 907
Nah it looks good. I see what you mean about the lace lines being a little uneven but the sign overall is good. You have a line or two that mine doesn’t as well and the plexi cut to the shape makes it better than the others I’ve seen. 👍 Dodgy cord doesn’t spark when you plug it in right? 😂

Haha nah, it was just that they used a cheap adapter with exposed wires to step the power down for the LED, it was wired badly, so I just replaced it with a sealed unit like you get for Laptops. Much safer and no exposed wires :emoji_laughing:

IMG_0489.jpg
this **** is dope as **** 💯

So I took a L on Snkrs release day then entered the End raffle and never looked back; completely ready to take another L.These showed just showed up a minute ago.

20210121_125257-01.jpeg

Think it's safe to say I need to check my email more often. Definitely a nice surprise.

Back
Top Bottom