THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Berlin Air Max 180 X Air Max 1 Hybrids (by GOVRN) for work today

6E3096C9-1057-4D88-A4D7-D1F9632BFAC8.jpeg

Just grabbed them from ebay for $200 shipped. I should have just done it last week and saved myself the hassle of being up at 6am to take an L, never a good way to start my day.

Reactions: Ube
I'm curious if having the latest SNKRS update was the issue. Bc I had the payment freeze screen for the first time ever and I was on the latest version.
Maybe so, I know after the most recent update my SNKRS app icon went from white with red letters, to red with white letters

I'm curious if having the latest SNKRS update was the issue. Bc I had the payment freeze screen for the first time ever and I was on the latest version.

Most likely it was bots clogging up the app for those dunks. Too many shoes dropped at the same time.

Reactions: 907
Last time I had that issue with SNKRS was for the Strange Love release. And if memory serves me correct those varsity '85 Jordan 1's dropped on the app at the same time.

SKRS was a total disaster. Wouldn't let me submit payment on two accounts/phones for 5 minutes then it finally pended for 20 minutes on one just to eventually tell me sold out. I really didn't expect to strike out on these. Bummed.

I'm normally an 11 but wonder if since these are leather and maybe a tighter fit I could make a 11.5 work. Just kinda worry about the possible extra room in the leather toebox making it crease or dent more than normal.

I'm normally an 11 but wonder if since these are leather and maybe a tighter fit I could make a 11.5 work. Just kinda worry about the possible extra room in the leather toebox making it crease or dent more than normal.

There’s nothing tight about these LV8 joints, IMO. If anything they run wild long. Plus the leather will break in and stretch some with wear.

Thanks to singledout singledout for the assist

Last edited:
Thanks to singledout singledout for the assist

YOOOOO thankS!!!!!!!!! I hope they ship soon!

Back
Top Bottom