THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Are the martians red or orange??
All the promo pics and SNKRS looked orange. Now everyone here’s look red. What is this sorcery.

Anyone know what sites are getting the Obsidians? I wanna try and get them tonight so I don’t gotta stress about tomorrow AM.

Just need dark teals and Martians
20210121_201256.jpg

For sole swapping purposes, will a 2014 sole fit a 2007 pair? 1:1 or close to it?
Imo the mold is at the heel area different. You will need to fix the 2014 sole a little bit.
Is the 2014 sole ds?
I think I wouldn't take a 7 year old sole as a donor, would try to find a newer one tho.

Yet another trash drop on snkrs, I guess it was extra bad since a dunk dropped at the same time. Managed to finally get in line but of course no notification of anything so that's an L.

****show. App crashed. Went to desktop. Got cart error when processing payment. But then got a W email. But snkrs shows sold out instead of purchased so idk wtf is going on.

****show. App crashed. Went to desktop. Got cart error when processing payment. But then got a W email. But snkrs shows sold out instead of purchased so idk wtf is going on.
Did they pull the money from your bank account? That's how I knew i hit at first. Then I got the email.

In a group chat with 3 friends, and of course they all were able to get them, while my screen froze on the payment screen :smh:

• Wow
Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom