THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just got my photo blue black pair of am1from oneness, came in 2 days ,oneness is the best

I'm not a fan of all red shoes, but those Pimento AM1's are dope. I'm probably the only one who does, but I prefer the black swoosh on those.

Btw, nice avatar, trix213.

538603_516046935095892_1441134941_n.jpg

NEED

Just wondering, how do you guys think the Hyperfuses are in terms of sizing? I know it depends on peoples feet, but was just wondering. Does the Hyperfuse make it tighter? Looking to get these reflective am1s. They just look simple and clean

***Is there a reason there is a limit of 1 on NDC? I was trying to add 2 different sizes but it's only allowing me to add 1***

Last edited:
^the nike picture doesn't look like the actual product. That faded suede isnt what you;ll be getting. Much smoother and deeper red.

i copped the AM1's early and thought they were fakes for a sec, based on the Nike pictures.

Received my 3 pairs from Oneness today (Wolf Grey, Black Cool Grey, Atomic Green). Disappointed with the atomic greens. The green suede bled into the mesh part of the toe. I think we're going to see alot of that with the new ones coming out.

there are definitely pics of both white swoosh and black reflective. on page 31 there's pics of all 3 colorways with no flash, the pimentos have a white swoosh and the other 2 have a black swoosh. the dude like 2 pages ago said he got them in London and they had a black reflective swoosh and i see this site

http://www.afew-store.com/Nike-Air-Max-1-PRM-Pimentp-Black

which has the colorway as Pimento/Black/Black. but on the US release calendar the colorway is Pimento/White/Black.

so based on all of that i'm thinking that the UK version is black reflective and the US version will be white. i'll only be copping if it's white.

Even though I like the white swoosh better, I'm still glad i got the black reflective, but hopefully when I finish my trip in Europe they'll have the white swoosh version in Australia. Hoping so at least :/

Back
Top Bottom