THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Which type (Air Max 1, Air Max 2012, Air Max 2013, Air Max 180, Air Max 90, Air Max 95 etc etc etc) of Air Max sneakers make you stand the tallest?

Which has the tallest sole? I don't know any other simpler way I can phrase this simple question. I'm a short guy that needs as much heel as possible on the court.  :smile:

What do you guys think about the shape of the OG AM1s?  In a lot of the pics I've seen online, they've got that uber-banana toe going.  Can anyone who has them already comment on this?  Normally that colorway is a no-brainer, but the shape is holding me back.  

Which type (Air Max 1, Air Max 2012, Air Max 2013, Air Max 180, Air Max 90, Air Max 95 etc etc etc) of Air Max sneakers make you stand the tallest?

Which has the tallest sole? I don't know any other simpler way I can phrase this simple question. I'm a short guy that needs as much heel as possible on the court.  :smile:

honestly if you're using these to ball in the risks you're putting on rolling your ankle far outweigh any height you'd get from the sole.

I would just get some Lebron X's, they have a pretty big max air unit.

In that case the original 360 with the rigid portions on the heel always seemed to be the biggest option available, but I could be mistaken.

The OG's look soo good in this picture that 21 Mercer put out. Will def cop now. Anyone know if they'll be available anywhere besides NDC and Niketowns? Like Finishline? 

Casper and Majestic, I should have listened to you guys, good looks. 

Last edited:
thats a more realistic picture of the OG's. Still not sure why Nike put that crappy pic up. I was at a local FNL on Fri, and they said they were getting Air Max on Monday, but he wasnt sure. Typical useless employee who works at a sneakershop but knows nothing about shoes.

thats a more realistic picture of the OG's. Still not sure why Nike put that crappy pic up. I was at a local FNL on Fri, and they said they were getting Air Max on Monday, but he wasnt sure. Typical useless employee who works at a sneakershop but knows nothing about shoes.
Yeah, I'm trying to cop w/ a WC reward or maybe even a coupon and WC rewards. I'll probably end up getting them on NDC tomorrow morning. What's the retail? $110?

EDIT: Yeah, just checked, $110

Last edited:
One of my WC reward coupons expires today. Anyone know for sure whether or not they have a grace period? I know I've been able to use the regular coupons after the expiration date.

release date on these yet?...
Im passing on the og reds for these. Cant wait, have these ever been retroed before?

only thing im copping on ndc tomorrow are those og reds..so clean!

it will be my first pair of air max 1's

Last edited:
womens white/metallic silver 454746-100

womens pink metallic TBD

womens air max 1 VNTG sail/hyper red in stores sometime january

Last edited:
can't wait to see the ogs tmr. depending on the yellowing factor, may go 1 each of the am1 and am90, or 2 pairs of am1

extra picture from instagram:

Back
Top Bottom