THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

i copped that air max 1 reflective... now being a 3M nut that i am.. if these are not 3M as they seem they are going right the eff back! unless anyone can fit a sz 8

Just copped the all red (black swoosh) in London today. Im pretty sure the black swoosh is 3M. Nice surprise. And the leather sockliner
smokin.gif

Pics to follow
tumblr_mfnminPA7N1qax028o1_1280.jpg
EASY cop. what is the release date hear in the states? thanks in advance

How do you guys think the Hyperfuses are in terms of sizing? I know it depends on peoples feet, but was just wondering. Does the Hyperfuse make it tighter? Thanks for your help guys

need the release date on those all red air max 1's.. too clean
I think dude posted this earlier in the thread but thought it wouldn't hurt to do it again. Shout out to casper my local westsider lol 
    [h3]Air Max 1 Premium[/h3]
    Black/Anthracite-Anthracite
    Style# 512033-011
    $110
    Black/Metallic Gold-Hyper Red-Sail
    Style# 512033-076
    $110
    Summit White/Black-Black
    Style# 512033-100
    $110
    Pimento/White-Black
    Style# 512033-610
    $110
    [h3]Air Max 1 EM[/h3]
    White/White-University Red-White
    Style# 554718-161
    $110

any Finishline coupons out there? Ended up giving two pairs of AM1's to my brother in law for Christmas. I need to cop another pair of Hastas. $70 is already a good deal, but curious if there's a coupon out there

anyone have any info on the availability of this shirt? NDC has it up already, but I'd hate to have to pay their shipping charges for something that cheap. I don't usually go for the branded tees, but I'm a sucker for the old boxes.

any Finishline coupons out there? Ended up giving two pairs of AM1's to my brother in law for Christmas. I need to cop another pair of Hastas. $70 is already a good deal, but curious if there's a coupon out there
I'm reading this thing about stacking coupons on FNL right now. I don't think it applies to you but they got all their coupons here www.retailmenot.com

anyone have any info on the availability of this shirt? NDC has it up already, but I'd hate to have to pay their shipping charges for something that cheap. I don't usually go for the branded tees, but I'm a sucker for the old boxes.

ya, not bad

i want them to put out an all orange tee with 'nike air' in white letters across the chest

haven't seen one for 20 years

ya, not bad
i want them to put out an all orange tee with 'nike air' in white letters across the chest
haven't seen one for 20 years
i have a couple i bought at the outlets, i normally see them there and you can get them for 3 for $30 match colors with shoes

Back
Top Bottom