THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Finally hit this week
690FE732-07DA-4B5A-BC11-889DA30A1A53.jpeg

Forgot to set my alarm for this morning...

They need to shift releases to 8am pst so us west coasters have less of a chance of oversleeping. :emoji_sweat_smile:
10 am est really isn't fair to large parts of the country, that's 6am for me! It'd be much more fair to do it later in the day, why not 6pm est instead?

I was already planning to hit resale for the CLOTs but the L still sucks. At least they’ll be around $200 so it’s all good.

Honestly, Depends On The Release/Year Bro

Nike’s Been All Over The Place With This Model And Sizing. General Consensus Would Be TTS To .5 Up Or Down Depending On Who You Talk To :wink:
I go down .5 lol. They run long. They are narrow on first wear but break in quick. But sizing has been very consistent outside of a few pairs, mainly the Curry pack.

I go down .5 lol. They run long. They are narrow on first wear but break in quick. But sizing has been very consistent outside of a few pairs, mainly the Curry pack.
I Was TTS Early 2000’s Era... Then .5 Down With The Anni’s..... Went .5 Down On Curry’s And Was Very Upset :lol:

Some People Saying They Could Almost Go Down A Full Size On These Clots 🤷🏾‍♂️

I Was TTS Early 2000’s Era... Then .5 Down With The Anni’s..... Went .5 Down On Curry’s And Was Very Upset :lol:

Some People Saying They Could Almost Go Down A Full Size On These Clots 🤷🏾‍♂️
Oh my bad, didn't realize you were including older pairs. But yea those Currys were weird.

Got them on airdripLA won a raffle.. but honestly it seems like these evo air max 1’s are way more limited then the bacons... I don’t see any other store that has them.. and snkrs did that bs release

Back
Top Bottom