THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These today.
When it comes to the AM1 EOI, as soon as the L was confirmed on snkrs I went straight to stock x and picked up a pair, something that I rarely do. I’m now slightly concerned about the seller not shipping as I’ve seen the price jump since then.

5103A4DF-E5A8-4445-BCBE-F375F1CA6572.jpeg

This thread is ****ed... TS AM1 on the way...? 🤦🏻‍♂️
Yeah, I kinda wish we could sticky sizing info at the top of every page to prevent the inevitable 800 "This'll be my first pair of Air Max 1s - how do they fit compared to Jordans?" posts from users with 7 total posts.

Oh well, so it goes.... if it brings more people to appreciating the model, maybe we'll get more collabs and even more good GRs. But who am I kidding... Nike's gonna cash in even more on the hype by pushing out a slew of crappy CWs with even crappier materials and craftmanship :smh:

long stretch here but does any one have the ventile blue or black DSM AM1s in a size 10 for a reasonable price. Please pm me

thank you

$100 ebay pick up.
20210327_162531.jpg
Copped these when they dropped but ended up trading for Marina BWs with a dude on Facebook halfway around the world after getting sent the wrong size BW from Stockx and *****ing about it. If anyone has a line on an 11 for retail, I'd love a pair.

Interesting the evos were in a nike store. They 100% will have a massive release now I've paid resale. I literally get it wrong every time ha.

Pairs I bought early for resale worrying they would shoot up-
Lemonade pack
Lv8 pack
Clots
Scream green and dna purple
Snkrs day
Longevitys

Pairs I held out on-

Denhams
Magmas
Evergreens
Evos

Unfortunately this luck also seems to follow me with shares and the stock market.

I really don't have the appetite to pay £400-£1k every drop as per dunks the last few years. It will suck missing out but maybe time for a hiatus or save and try to finally find a pair of og Amsterdams or something.

Last edited:
Interesting the evos were in a nike store. They 100% will have a massive release now I've paid resale. I literally get it wrong every time ha.

Lemonade pack
Lv8 pack
Clots
Snkrs day
Longevitys

Pairs I held out on-

Denhams
Magmas
Evergreens
Evos

Unfortunately this luck also seems to follow me with shares and the stock market.

I really don't have the appetite to pay £400-£1k every drop as per dunks the last few years. It will suck missing out but maybe time for a hiatus or save and try to finally find a pair of og Amsterdams or something.

This happens to all of us sometimes.. Just have to train yourself to be more patient, it can be done. I paid way too much for the Sprial Sages.. I wanted them bad but should have waited. Resist the hype :emoji_fist: Mind you I copped the neckbeards for 350 a pair pre-order so sometimes it works out, that seller must have kicked themselves lol.

Last edited:
Yeah I get you. Just frustrations boiling over with the state of things nowadays. Starting to see it everywhere, reddit, Facebook, twitter etc. There's a lot of angry people.

The worst part of it is its either a case of join in with entering every dam raffle and the hassle of reselling pairs you don't want to pay for pairs you do, or you better be absolutely loaded and pay out the *** every release.

It's self perpetuating.

Feel bad for whoever collects Jordans, I seem to get EAs and raffle wins all the time for pairs but never air maxes. The reality is trading is never really an option so stockx are the only winners.

Lemonade pack
Lv8 pack
Clots
Snkrs day
Longevitys

Pairs I held out on-

Denhams
Magmas
Evergreens
Evos

Is it just a feeling for a wider release or have you heard something?

I haven't heard anything that says more pairs are coming so I think your good.

Reactions: You
Back
Top Bottom