THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Can someone direct me to the Dark Teal, Martian Sunrise or Mystic Dates for under retail? Appreciate it in advance.

Still surprised the AM1 never really caught on in the states. It's always been a niche product that was never mainstream
I wouldn't go that far, they still sell out regularly and command high resale value. Compared to Jordans, sure, but overall? They seem consistently popular, in my opinion.

Anyone who has ever posted in this thread should have at least one pair of the leather mini swooshes. Spiral sages for me.
only color I really like is the Obsidians which I got cause they put them on the Nike app again and I got 10% off and I think rakuten was 12% cash back

just not sure I need them since I have these 🤷‍♂️

e0689fa4-c1cf-41b9-b2f2-cb9b58d61668-jpeg.2784892

The pure platinum mini is one of the best AM1s to drop in the last few years. I wear mine all the time and paid resale months ago to have a pair on ice.
i still wish i had that and the blue pair that dropped. i waited too long to grab and they are so scarce to find. people charging unga bunga prices on them too smh

Clot CHA (sz 4-10.5)

TTS on EOI or size down ? I have a couple of non leather am1 and tts fits perfect bout to pull the trigger just need a sizing thanks fellas

Back
Top Bottom