THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Finally got a fan and the track lights set up. Not sure how much I'll ever use the lights but they are there lol. Excuse the stacks on the left, haven't been to storage in a few weeks.

20210703_190528.jpg
Bruh, I love you and you have an amazing collection - and a beautiful setup. But... those Crocs sitting there in front. Can't lie, that hurt.

Bruh, I love you and you have an amazing collection - and a beautiful setup. But... those Crocs sitting there in front. Can't lie, that hurt.
Haha man that's what I wear when taking the dogs out when it's raining. No shame. They have to be 15 years old, top torn from a dog that's now passed away, and they still are going strong.

Those tan perfs? I don’t remember them coming out, did they come out with the gray and navy pairs?

Wore my Pinnacles for the 1st time the other day and I just realized that I got jean stains on them fml. Any tips on how to remove? Thanks in advance!
F364EE92-0991-48B9-B03D-B22F084A158C.jpeg
29B61142-AA7B-4B9D-92EE-FD3CC763E335.jpeg
D07C31EB-E056-4645-940D-6C4294DCFD19.jpeg

You're between a rock and a hard place my friend. Jean stains are one of the hardest things to remove, because unlike dirt or other stains that sit on the surface, this is a dye that can penetrate the fibers. The back portion doesn't look too bad, the tongue tag is going to be really tough. I'd try gently using a suede eraser and seeing how good of a job it does. If you aren't satisfied with the outcome use a suede cleaner, (anglelus easy cleaner, Lincoln suede cleaner, jason mark, etc.) But just know that anything involving water makes you run the risk of fading/darkening/changing the suede texture.

If you aren't comfortable doing this yourself you can take it to a shoe repair store/cobbler and have them see what they can do. :smile:

Those tan perfs? I don’t remember them coming out, did they come out with the gray and navy pairs?

I am not sure, I just bought these from a reseller :D

You're between a rock and a hard place my friend. Jean stains are one of the hardest things to remove, because unlike dirt or other stains that sit on the surface, this is a dye that can penetrate the fibers. The back portion doesn't look too bad, the tongue tag is going to be really tough. I'd try gently using a suede eraser and seeing how good of a job it does. If you aren't satisfied with the outcome use a suede cleaner, (anglelus easy cleaner, Lincoln suede cleaner, jason mark, etc.) But just know that anything involving water makes you run the risk of fading/darkening/changing the suede texture.

If you aren't comfortable doing this yourself you can take it to a shoe repair store/cobbler and have them see what they can do. :smile:

Thanks man, yeah I watched those youtube videos last night and might try the suede eraser. I totally forgot about jean stains man it's my fault.

A suede eraser worked for me.

Yeah thanks I'll try it later!

Do the Size? Safari fit TTS?

I usually do 9.5, but have a good shot at a 10. Don’t want to pay that amount if I’ll be swimming though.

Thanks man, yeah I watched those youtube videos last night and might try the suede eraser. I totally forgot about jean stains man it's my fault.

It happens to all of us, we tend to forget about it when wearing our sneakers. I hope you can get them looking new again! Good luck and keep us updated on how they turn out.

Bonus tip: For dark jeans I always get a bucket of cold water and add in 1 cup of white vinegar, soak jeans in the mixture thoroughly, leave them for several hours if not overnight. Wash cold in washing machine. This process helps lock the dye in and prevent bleeding. :smile:

(I feel like I'm Martha Stewart or something :lol:)

Last edited:
Been off NT for a minute. After being in the house for a year, I finally popped out. Currys were my shoe of choice to return to society. Haven’t worn or copped kicks since COVID popped. Now we finna get hit by a hurricane. SMH! But what did I miss in these last 365??

143774FB-F526-45A1-8753-C6C85DE12F04.jpeg
One of my favourite pairs, and actually the pair that I get the most complements on from people who don‘t know sneakers

Back
Top Bottom